Are you a user of Sony Xperia E C1505? Androidbiits.com brings an outstanding news for Xperia E C1505 users. According to Siokrismarios, Android 4.4.4 KitKat BOOSTED CM 11 Custom ROM is available for Sony Xperia E C1505. Previously, I have published the steps for updating Sony Xperia SP C5302 to Lollipop 5.0.2 via Resurrection Remix LBL. Now the outstanding news is that Xperia E C1505 users can try BOOSTED CM 11 on their C1505. Today, I will publish the step-by-step tutorial for updating Sony Xperia E C1505 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat with the help of BOOSTED CM 11. This is an outstanding news for Xperia E C1505 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that Sony Xperia E C1505 owners will be able to install BOOSTED CM 11 easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Xperia E C1505 user, BOOSTED CM 11 requires rooted E C1505, so it is necessary to root Sony Xperia E C1505. Oh yes, the crucial thing is CWM recovery installation on Xperia E C1505. Dear, you can do all these works after unlocking Xperia E C1505 bootloader. Dear C1505 user, you may face several bugs on Xperia E C1505 after installing BOOSTED CM 11. Androidbiits.com recommends that Xperia E C1505 owners must take a backup of their files before installing BOOSTED CM 11, as there is a possibility of losing all files from Xperia E C1505. Oh yes, the most crucial thing is Xperia E C1505 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install BOOSTED CM 11. Androidbiits will not be responsible if Xperia E C1505 got corrupted during this process. E C1505 battery level must be more than 88% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat BOOSTED CM 11 Custom ROM on Sony Xperia E C1505 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download BOOSTED CM 11 for Sony Xperia E C1505.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for Xperia E C1505.
3. Simply, go to the settings of your Xperia E C1505 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach your Xperia E C1505 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected Xperia E C1505, you must transfer BOOSTED CM 11 and Gapps ZIP file to C1505 memory card.
6. After transferring BOOSTED CM 11 and Gapps, you have to switch off C1505.
7. After switching off E C1505, simply remove your USB cable from your C1505.
8. Now you have to put Xperia E C1505 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting your Xperia E C1505 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from C1505 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on C1505.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on your Xperia E C1505 screen and then search for BOOSTED CM 11 and Gapps ZIP file from C1505 memory card.
12. Simply install BOOSTED CM 11 and Gapps on C1505.
13. After installing Gapps and BOOSTED CM 11, you must go to your Xperia E C1505 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until C1505 reboots.
After your Xperia E C1505 is rebooted, you can test BOOSTED CM 11. Dear C1505 user, if you are experiencing any difficulty while installing BOOSTED CM 11, then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.