Androidbiits.com comes with an outstanding news for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900T. According to The Sickness, Android 4.4.2 KitKat Sick & Twi5ted V3 Custom ROM is released for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900T. Previously, I published the steps for installing BEANSTALK on Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-M919. Now the outstanding news is that S5 SM-G900T owners can enjoy KitKat 4.4.2 via Sick & Twi5ted. Androidbiits.com will help you in updating T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900T to Android 4.4.2 KitKat Sick & Twi5ted V3. It is really an outstanding news for S5 SM-G900T owners who are waiting for it. Sick & Twi5ted may provide a great experience on your S5 SM-G900T.
I am hoping that T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900T owners will be able to install Sick & Twi5ted V3 safely without having any problem after reading the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. Sick & Twi5ted V3 is available for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900T. Oh yes, S5 SM-G900T owners will have to root S5 SM-G900T in order to install Sick & Twi5ted V3. S5 SM-G900T needs CWM recovery installation before being updated to Sick & Twi5ted V3. Androidbiits.com recommends that S5 SM-G900T owners must save their private contacts in a safe place before updating their SM-G900T, as there is a possibility of losing all private contacts from S5 SM-G900T. Dear, you have to install S5 SM-G900T USB driver on your PC for before connecting S5 SM-G900T with it. Otherwise, you will be unable to install Sick & Twi5ted V3 on your S5 SM-G900T.
Below are the steps using which you can install Sick & Twi5ted V3. Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if SM-G900T got damaged while being updated to Android 4.4.2 via Sick & Twi5ted V3. SM-G900T battery level must be above 89% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat Sick & Twi5ted V3 ROM on T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900T [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download Sick & Twi5ted V3 for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900T.
2. Now you have to download Gapps for S5 SM-G900T.
3. Go to the settings of your S5 SM-G900T and enable USB debugging.
4. Now you have to connect your T-Mobile S5 SM-G900T with your PC via USB cable.
5. After connecting your S5 SM-G900T, you need to transfer Gapps and Sick & Twi5ted V3 ZIP file to the SD card of T-Mobile S5 SM-G900T. Then, switch it off.
6. Remove the USB cable from your T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900T and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from S5 SM-G900T main menu.
8. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option on S5 SM-G900T.
9. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” on your S5 SM-G900T and then search for Gapps and Sick & Twi5ted V3 ZIP file from the SD card of SM-G900T.
10. Simply install Gapps and Sick & Twi5ted V3 on S5 SM-G900T.
11. Now you have to return to the main menu of S5 SM-G900T and choose “reboot system now” option.
Now you have to wait until your T-Mobile S5 SM-G900T restarts. You can enjoy Coffee until your SM-G900T restarts. After it is rebooted, you can test Sick & Twi5ted V3. If you are experiencing any issue while installing Sick & Twi5ted V3, then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.