Today, Androidbiits will share a stunning news with AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337 owners. According to Danvdh, Android 5.0.1 Lollipop Google Play Edition [JFLTE-GPE] Custom ROM is released for AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337. Previously, I have posted the steps for updating Sony Xperia S to nAOSProm. Now the stunning news is that S4 SGH-I337 owners can test Lollipop 5.0.1 via JFLTE-GPE. Androidbiits will post the tutorial for updating AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337 to Android 5.0.1 via Google Play Edition [JFLTE-GPE] ROM. It may bring many improvements on your S4. This is really a stunning news for S4 owners who love to test new ROMs.
I am expecting that AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337 owners will be able to install JFLTE-GPE easily without having any difficulty after following the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. Google Play Edition [JFLTE-GPE] is available for S4 SGH-I337. Dear friend, JFLTE-GPE requires rooted device, so you must root S4 SGH-I337 before installing JFLTE-GPE. It is also necessary to install CWM recovery on S4 SGH-I337 in order to install JFLTE-GPE. Androidbiits recommends that S4 SGH-I337 users must save their personal data securely before installing JFLTE-GPE, because there is a chance of losing all personal data from S4 SGH-I337.
Below are the simple steps using which you can install JFLTE-GPE. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if S4 SGH-I337 got corrupted while being updated to Lollipop 5.0.1 via JFLTE-GPE. SGH-I337 battery level must be above 78% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.1 Lollipop Google Play Edition [JFLTE-GPE] Custom ROM on AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download Google Play Edition [JFLTE-GPE] Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337.
2. Now you have to download Gapps for AT&T Samsung S4 SGH-I337.
3. Simply, go to the settings of AT&T S4 SGH-I337 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach S4 SGH-I337 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your AT&T S4 SGH-I337, you must transfer JFLTE-GPE and Gapps ZIP file to memory card of SGH-I337.
6. After transferring JFLTE-GPE and Gapps, you have to switch off S4 SGH-I337.
7. After switching it off, you have to disconnect the USB cable from S4 SGH-I337.
8. Now you have to put S4 SGH-I337 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting AT&T S4 SGH-I337 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from S4 SGH-I337 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on AT&T S4 SGH-I337.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on AT&T S4 SGH-I337 screen and then search for JFLTE-GPE and Gapps ZIP file from SGH-I337 memory card.
12. Simply install Gapps and JFLTE-GPE on S4 SGH-I337.
13. After installing JFLTE-GPE and Gapps, you must return to S4 SGH-I337 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your S4 SGH-I337 reboots.
After your S4 SGH-I337 is rebooted, you can enjoy Google Play Edition [JFLTE-GPE]. If you are having any issue while installing JFLTE-GPE, then you may share your issue with Androidbiits.com.