Are you using Sony Xperia S LT26i? Today, Androidbiits will share an amazing news with Xperia S LT26i owners. According to mickybart, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop nAOSProm Custom ROM is released for Sony Xperia S LT26i. Previously, I have posted the steps for updating HTC One M7 AP801CWH to LiquidSmooth v4 Nightlies. Now the amazing news is that Xperia S LT26i owners can test Lollipop 5.0.2 via nAOSProm. Androidbiits will post the tutorial for updating Sony Xperia S LT26i to Android 5.0.2 via nAOSProm. It may bring many improvements on your Sony Xperia S LT26i. This is really an amazing for Xperia S LT26i owners who love to test new ROMs.
I am expecting that Sony Xperia S LT26i owners will be able to install nAOSProm easily without having any difficulty after following the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. nAOSProm is available for Sony Xperia S LT26i. Dear friend, nAOSProm requires rooted device, so you must root Sony Xperia S LT26i before installing nAOSProm. It is also necessary to install CWM recovery on Xperia S LT26i in order to install nAOSProm. Androidbiits recommends that Xperia S LT26i users must save their personal data securely before installing nAOSProm, because there is a chance of losing all personal data from Xperia S.
Below are the simple steps using which you can install nAOSProm. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Xperia S LT26i got corrupted while being updated to Lollipop 5.0.2 via nAOSProm. Xperia S LT26i battery level must be above 72% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop nAOSProm Custom ROM on Sony Xperia S [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download nAOSProm for Sony Xperia S LT26i.
2. Now you have to flash boot.img on your Xperia S LT26i via fastboot. You can find boot.img inside nAOSProm Zip file.
3. Simply, go to the settings of Xperia S LT26i and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach Xperia S LT26i with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your Sony Xperia LT26i, you must transfer nAOSProm ZIP file to memory card of Xperia LT26i.
6. After transferring nAOSProm, you have to switch off Xperia S LT26i.
7. After switching it off, you have to disconnect the USB cable from Xperia S LT26i.
8. Now you have to put Xperia S LT26i into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting Xperia S into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from Xperia S LT26i main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on Xperia S.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on Xperia S LT26i screen and then search for nAOSProm ZIP file from Xperia S memory card.
12. Simply install nAOSProm on Xperia S.
13. After installing nAOSProm, you must return to Xperia S LT26i main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your Xperia S reboots.
After your Xperia S LT26i is rebooted, you can enjoy nAOSProm. If you are having any issue while installing nAOSProm on LT26i, then you may share your issue with Androidbiits.com.