Are you a proud owner of AT&T LG Optimus G E970? Today, Androidbiits.com will share an amazing news with Optimus G E970 owners. According to Vampir1c, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Beanstalk Custom ROM has been released for AT&T LG Optimus G E970. I have already published the step-by-step tutorial for installing Cyanide L on Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-I747. Now the amazing news is that Optimus G E970 owners can enjoy Android 5.0.2 Beanstalk. Androidbiits will publish the easy steps for updating AT&T LG Optimus G E970 to Lollipop via Beanstalk. It is really an amazing news for Optimus G E970 owners who are waiting for it. Beanstalk will let you enjoy Lollipop 5.0.2 on Optimus G E970.
I am expecting that AT&T Optimus G E970 owners will be able to install Beanstalk effortlessly without having any problem after following the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. Well, Beanstalk is available for AT&T LG Optimus G E970. My dear friend, you must root LG Optimus G E970 in order to install Beanstalk. Optimus G E970 requires CWM recovery installation before being updated to Beanstalk. Androidbiits.com recommends that AT&T Optimus G E970 users must backup their personal contacts and messages in a safe place before installing Beanstalk, as there is a possibility of losing all personal contacts and messages from Optimus G E970. The big thing is that you must install Optimus G E970 USB driver on your Windows PC or Mac computer before attaching E970 with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 5.0.2 Beanstalk. Androidbiits will not take any responsibility if E970 got corrupted while being updated to Beanstalk. E970 battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Beanstalk Custom ROM on AT&T LG Optimus G E970 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download Beanstalk for AT&T LG Optimus G E970.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your AT&T Optimus G E970.
3. Go to the settings of your AT&T Optimus G E970 and activate USB debugging.
4. Now you have to attach your AT&T Optimus G E970 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. After attaching your AT&T Optimus G E970, you need to transfer Gapps and Beanstalk ZIP file to the E970 memory card. Now, switch it off.
6. Simply disconnect the USB cable from your AT&T Optimus G E970 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from your Optimus G E970 main menu.
8. Now you have to activate “wipe cache partition” option on AT&T E970.
9. Now you have to tap “install zip from SD card” option on your AT&T E970 and then search for Gapps and Beanstalk ZIP file from E970 memory card.
10. Simply install Beanstalk and Gapps on Optimus G E970.
11. Now you have to return to the AT&T E970 main menu and tap “reboot system now” option.
Now you have to wait until your AT&T Optimus G E970 reboots. You can enjoy Orange juice until E970 reboots. Once it is rebooted, you can test Beanstalk. If you are having any difficulty while installing Beanstalk, then you can share your issue with Androidbiits.com.