Androidbiits.com comes with a glorious news for AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-I747 owners. According to TheGeekyNimrod, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Cyanide L Custom ROM is been released for AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-I747. I have already posted the steps for installing KANGAPOP v1.5 on Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337. Now the glorious news is that S III SGH-I747 owners can test Lollipop 5.0.2 via Cyanide L. Androidbiits will publish the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-I747 to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Cyanide L. Really, it is a glorious news for S III owners who are waiting for Lollipop. Cyanide L may provide an amazing experience on S III SGH-I747.
I am hoping that Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-I747 users will be able to install Cyanide L effortlessly without experiencing any difficulty after reading the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. Cyanide L is available for S III SGH-I747. Oh yes, I forgot to mention that S III SGH-I747 users will have to root Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-I747 before installing Cyanide L. S III needs CWM recovery installation before being updated to Android 5.0.2 via Cyanide L. Androidbiits recommends that S III SGH-I747 users must backup their personal files safely before updating their SGH-I747 as there is a chance of losing all personal files from S III SGH-I747. Don’t forgot to install S III SGH-I747 USB driver on your Windows or Mac computer before connecting S III. It will let your computer recognize your S III SGH-I747.
Below are the instructions using which you can install Cyanide L on S III. Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if S III SGH-I747 got broken while being updated to Lollipop 5.0.2 via Cyanide L. SGH-I747 battery level must be above 84% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Cyanide L Custom ROM on AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-I747 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download Cyanide L for Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-I747.
2. Now you have to download Gapps for AT&T S III SGH-I747.
3. Go to the settings of Samsung S III SGH-I747 and enable USB debugging.
4. Now you have to connect AT&T S III SGH-I747 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. After connecting your Samsung S III SGH-I747, you need to transfer Gapps and Cyanide L ZIP file to the SD card of S III SGH-I747. Then, switch it off.
6. Remove the USB cable from your AT&T S III SGH-I747 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from AT&T S III SGH-I747 main menu.
8. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option on AT&T S III SGH-I747.
9. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” on your AT&T S III SGH-I747 and then you have to install Gapps and Cyanide L ZIP file from S III SGH-I747 SD card.
10. Now you have to return to the main menu of your AT&T S III SGH-I747 and choose “reboot system now” option.
Now you have to wait until your AT&T S3 SGH-I747 reboots. You can eat noodles until S3 SGH-I747 reboots. After it is restarted, you can test Cyanide L. If you are having any issue while installing Cyanide L, then you can share your issue with Androidbiits.com.