Are you using AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337? Androidbiits.com comes with an exciting news for S4 SGH-I337 owners. According to iB4STiD, Android 5.0 Lollipop KANGAPOP v1.5 Custom ROM is released for AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337. Previously, I published the steps for installing Paranoid Android on LG G3 D850. Now the stunning news is that S4 SGH-I337 owners can enjoy Lollipop 5.0 via KANGAPOP v1.5. Androidbiits.com is going to help you in updating AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337 to Android 5.0 Lollipop via KANGAPOP v1.5. It is really a stunning news for S4 SGH-I337 owners who are waiting for it. KANGAPOP v1.5 may provide a great experience on your S4 SGH-I337.
I am hoping that AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337 owners will be able to install KANGAPOP v1.5 easily without having any problem after reading the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. KANGAPOP v1.5 is available for AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337. Oh yes, I forgot to say that S4 SGH-I337 owners will have to root AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337 in order to install KANGAPOP v1.5. S4 SGH-I337 needs CWM recovery installation before being updated to KANGAPOP v1.5. Androidbiits.com recommends that S4 SGH-I337 owners must backup their important contacts in a safe place before updating their SGH-I337, as there is a possibility of losing all important contacts from S4 SGH-I337. Dear, you must install S4 SGH-I337 USB driver on your PC for before connecting SGH-I337 with it. Otherwise, you will not be able to install KANGAPOP v1.5 on your S4.
Below are the steps using which you can install KANGAPOP v1.5. Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if SGH-I337 got damaged while being updated to Android 5.0 via KANGAPOP v1.5. SGH-I337 battery level must be above 83% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop KANGAPOP Custom ROM on AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download KANGAPOP v1.5 for AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337.
2. Now you have to download Gapps for S4 SGH-I337.
3. Go to the settings of your S4 SGH-I337 and enable USB debugging.
4. Now you have to connect your AT&T S4 SGH-I337 with your PC via USB cable.
5. After connecting your S4 SGH-I337, you need to transfer Gapps and KANGAPOP v1.5 ZIP file to the SD card of AT&T S4 SGH-I337. Then, switch it off.
6. Remove the USB cable from your AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from S4 SGH-I337 main menu.
8. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option on S4 SGH-I337.
9. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” on your S4 SGH-I337 and then search for Gapps and KANGAPOP v1.5 ZIP file from the SD card of SGH-I337. Then, install them.
10. Now you have to return to the main menu of your S4 SGH-I337 and choose “reboot system now” option.
Now you have to wait until your AT&T S4 SGH-I337 restarts. You can enjoy Apple Juice until your SGH-I337 restarts. After it is rebooted, you can enjoy KANGAPOP v1.5. If you are having any issue while installing KANGAPOP v1.5, then you can share your issue with Androidbiits.com.