Today, Androidbiits.com will share a stunning news with T-Mobile LG G3 D851 owners. According to graig79, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Fusion v5.0 Custom ROM is released for T-Mobile LG G3 D851. Previously, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-I317 to Dirty Unicorns v9.0. Now the stunning news is that LG G3 D851 owners can test Lollipop 5.0.2 via Fusion v5.0. Androidbiits will post the tutorial for updating T-Mobile LG G3 D851 to Android 5.0.2 via Fusion v5.0. It may bring many improvements on your G3 D851. This is really a stunning news for G3 D851 owners who love to test new ROMs. You must test Fusion v5.0 on your G3 D851.
I am hoping that LG G3 D851 owners will be able to install Fusion v5.0 easily without having any difficulty after following the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. Fusion v5.0 is available for LG G3 D851. Dear friend, Fusion v5.0 requires rooted device, so you must root LG G3 D851 before installing Fusion v5.0. It is also necessary to install CWM recovery on G3 D851 in order to install Fusion v5.0. Androidbiits recommends that G3 D851 users must save their personal data securely before installing Fusion v5.0, because there is a chance of losing all personal data from G3 D851.
Below are the simple steps using which you can install Fusion v5.0. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if G3 D851 got corrupted while being updated to Lollipop 5.0.2 via Fusion v5.0. D851 battery level must be above 78% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Fusion ROM on T-Mobile LG G3 D851 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download Fusion v5.0 for T-Mobile LG G3 D851.
2. Now you have to download Gapps for T-Mobile LG G3 D851.
3. Simply, go to the settings of G3 D851 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach G3 D851 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your G3 D851, you must transfer Fusion v5.0 and Gapps ZIP file to memory card of D851.
6. After transferring Fusion v5.0 and Gapps, you have to switch off G3 D851.
7. After switching it off, you have to disconnect the USB cable from G3 D851.
8. Now you have to put G3 D851 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting G3 D851 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from D851 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on G3 D851.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on G3 D851 screen and then search for Fusion v5.0 and Gapps ZIP file from D851 memory card.
12. Simply install Fusion v5.0 and Gapps on G3 D851.
13. After installing Fusion v5.0 and Gapps, you must return to G3 D851 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your G3 D851 reboots.
After your G3 D851 is rebooted, you can enjoy Fusion v5.0. If you are having any issue while installing Fusion v5.0, then you may share your issue with Androidbiits.com.