Androidbiits.com brings a tremendous news for AT&T LG G3 D850 users. According to $droyd$, Illusion 3.0 Custom ROM is released for AT&T LG G3 D850. I have already written the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy S2 SGH-T989 to ParanoidAndroid 5.0-alpha1. Now the tremendous news is that AT&T LG G3 D850 users can test Lollipop 5.0.2 via Illusion 3.0. Androidbiits will publish the simple steps for updating LG G3 D850 to Android 5.0.2 via Illusion 3.0. This is a tremendous news for D850 owners who love to test new ROMs. Illusion 3.0 may bring improvements on LG G3 VS985.
It is expected that LG G3 D850 owners will be able to install Illusion 3.0 easily without having any difficulty after reading the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. Illusion 3.0 is available for AT&T LG G3 D850. Oh yes, It requires rooted device, so it is important to root LG G3 D850 before installing Illusion 3.0. It is also essential to install CWM recovery on G3 D850 before installing Illusion 3.0. Androidbiits recommends that D850 users must save their important documents safely before installing Illusion 3.0, because there is a chance of losing all important documents from D850. Another essential thing is G3 D850 USB driver installation on your PC before attaching D850 with it.
Below are the simple steps using which you can install Illusion 3.0. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if G3 D850 got broken while being updated to Lollipop 5.0.2 via Illusion 3.0. D850 battery percentage must be above 72% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Illusion 3.0 ROM on AT&T LG G3 D850 [Simple Steps]
1. First, you have to download Illusion 3.0 for LG G3.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your LG G3 D850.
3. Simply, go to the settings of AT&T LG G3 D850 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating USB debugging, you have to attach LG G3 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your AT&T LG G3 D850, you must transfer Gapps and Illusion 3.0 ZIP file to memory card of LG D850.
6. After transferring Gapps and Illusion 3.0, you have to switch off LG G3 D850.
7. After switching it off, you have to disconnect the USB cable from AT&T LG G3 D850
8. Now you have to put G3 D850 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting G3 D850 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from LG G3 D850 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on G3 D850.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on AT&T LG G3 D850 screen and then search for Illusion 3.0 and Gapps ZIP file from G3 D850 memory card.
12. Simply install Illusion 3.0 and Gapps on G3 D850.
13. After installing Gapps and Illusion 3.0, you must return to the main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
Now it is the time to take some rest until your G3 D850 reboots. After LG G3 D850 is rebooted, you can enjoy Illusion 3.0. If you are having any issue while installing Illusion 3.0, then you may share your issue with Androidbiits.com.