Are you a proud owner of T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S2 SGH-T989? Androidbiits.com comes with a stunning news for S2 SGH-T989 owners. According to bryan2894, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop ParanoidAndroid 5.0-alpha1 Custom ROM is now available for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S II SGH-T989. Previously, I published the steps for installing CM 12 on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900T. Now the stunning news is that S2 SGH-T989 owners can enjoy ParanoidAndroid 5.0-alpha1. Androidbiits.com is going to help you in updating T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S2 SGH-T989 to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop ParanoidAndroid 5.0-alpha1. It is really a stunning news for S2 SGH-T989 owners who are waiting for it.
I am hoping that T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S2 SGH-T989 owners will be able to install ParanoidAndroid 5.0-alpha1 easily without facing any problem after reading the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. ParanoidAndroid 5.0-alpha1 is available for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S2 SGH-T989. Oh yes, S2 SGH-T989 owners will have to root Samsung Galaxy S2 SGH-T989 in order to install ParanoidAndroid 5.0-alpha1. S2 SGH-T989 needs CWM recovery installation before being updated to ParanoidAndroid 5.0-alpha1. Androidbiits.com recommends that S2 SGH-T989 owners must backup their personal files in a safe place before updating their SGH-T989, as there is a possibility of losing all personal files from SGH-T989. Dear, you must install S II SGH-T989 USB driver on your PC for before connecting SGH-T989 with it. Otherwise, S II SGH-T989 will not be recognized by your computer.
Below are the steps using which you can install Lollipop 5.0.2 via ParanoidAndroid 5.0-alpha1. Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if SGH-T989 got damaged while being updated to Android 5.0.2 ParanoidAndroid 5.0-alpha1. SGH-T989 battery level must be above 83% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop ParanoidAndroid 5.0-alpha1 Custom ROM on T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S II SGH-T989 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download ParanoidAndroid 5.0-alpha1 for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S2 SGH-T989.
2. Now you have to download Gapps for S2 SGH-T989.
3. Go to the settings of your S2 SGH-T989 and enable USB debugging.
4. Now you have to connect your T-Mobile S2 SGH-T989 with your PC via USB cable.
5. After connecting your S2 SGH-T989, you need to transfer Gapps and ParanoidAndroid 5.0-alpha1 ZIP file to the SD card of S2 SGH-T989. Then, switch it off.
6. Remove the USB cable from your T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S2 SGH-T989 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from S2 SGH-T989 main menu.
8. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option on S2 SGH-T989.
9. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” on your S2 SGH-T989 and then search for Gapps and ParanoidAndroid 5.0-alpha1 ZIP file from the SD card of SGH-T989. Then, install them.
10. Now you have to return to the main menu of your S2 SGH-T989 and choose “reboot system now” option.
Now you have to wait until your T-Mobile S2 SGH-T989 restarts. You can enjoy Apple Juice until your SGH-T989 restarts. After it is rebooted, you can enjoy ParanoidAndroid 5.0-alpha1. If you are facing any issue while installing ParanoidAndroid 5.0-alpha1, then you can share your issue with Androidbiits.com.