Are you using LG G3 D850? Androidbiits.com brings an outstanding news for AT&T LG G3 D850 users. According to 777jon, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Paranoid Android Custom ROM is released for AT&T LG G3 D850. Previously, I have posted the tutorial for updating LG G3 VS985 to Illusion 2.12. Now the awesome news is that AT&T LG G3 D850 users can enjoy Android 5.0.2 via Paranoid Android. Androidbiits.com will write the steps for updating AT&T LG G3 D850 to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Paranoid Android. It is really an awesome news for D850 owners who are waiting for it. Paranoid Android ROM may bring many improvements on LG G3 VS985.
I am hoping that LG G3 D850 owners will be able to install Paranoid Android easily without having any problem after following the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. Paranoid Android is available for AT&T LG G3 D850. My dear friend, it is essential to root AT&T LG G3 D850 in order to install Paranoid Android. G3 D850 requires CWM recovery installation before being updated to Paranoid Android. Androidbiits.com recommends that D850 owners must backup their personal files safely before installing Paranoid Android, as there is a chance of losing all personal files from D850. Oh yes, you need to install G3 D850 USB driver on your Windows or Mac PC before attaching D850 with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 5.0.2 via Paranoid Android. Androidbiits will not take any responsibility if AT&T G3 D850 got broken while being updated to Lollipop 5.0.2 via Paranoid Android. D850 battery level must be above 84% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Paranoid Android Custom ROM on AT&T LG G3 D850 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download Paranoid Android for LG G3 D850.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for AT&T LG G3 D850.
3. Go to the settings of LG D850 and then you have to activate USB debugging.
4. Now you have to attach your LG D850 with your Windows or Mac PC with the help of USB cable.
5. After attaching your AT&T LG G3 D850, you need to transfer Gapps and Paranoid Android ZIP file to memory card of LG D850. Now switch off your D850.
6. Simply disconnect the USB cable from AT&T LG G3 D850 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from AT&T LG G3 D850 main menu.
8. Now you have to activate “wipe cache partition” option on G3 D850.
9. Now you have to tap “install zip from SD card” option on AT&T LG G3 D850 and then search for Paranoid Android and Gapps ZIP file from D850 SD card.
10. Now you have to install Gapps and Paranoid Android on G3 D850.
11. Now you have to return to the G3 D850 main menu and tap “reboot system now” option.
Now you have to wait until your G3 D850 reboots. You can drink coffee until G3 D850 reboots. After it is rebooted, you can enjoy Paranoid Android 5.0 Alpha 1. If you are having any issue while installing Paranoid Android, then you may share your issue with Androidbiits.com.