Are you planning to install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop on Verizon LG G3 VS985? Well, Androidbiits brings an awesome news for Verizon LG G3 VS985 users. According to $droyd$, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Illusion 2.12 Custom ROM is released for Verizon LG G3 VS985. Previously, I have posted the tutorial for updating Nexus 6 to SinLessROM v2.1.0. Now the awesome news is that LG G3 VS985 users can enjoy Android 5.0.2 via Illusion 2.12. Androidbiits.com will write the steps for updating Verizon LG G3 VS985 to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Illusion 2.12. It is really an awesome news for LG G3 VS985 owners who are waiting for it. Illusion 2.12 Custom ROM may bring many improvements on VS985.
I am hoping that LG G3 VS985 owners will be able to install Illusion 2.12 easily without having any problem after following the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. Illusion 2.12 is available for Verizon LG G3 VS985. My dear friend, it is essential to root Verizon LG G3 VS985 in order to install Illusion 2.12. LG G3 VS985 needs CWM recovery installation before being updated to Illusion 2.12. Androidbiits.com recommends that G3 VS985 owners must backup their personal documents safely before installing Illusion 2.12, as there is a chance of losing all personal documents from G3 VS985. Oh yes, you need to install G3 VS985 USB driver on your Windows or Mac PC before attaching VS985 with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 5.0.2 via Illusion 2.12. Androidbiits will not take any responsibility if Verizon G3 VS985 got broken while being updated to Lollipop 5.0.2 via Illusion 2.12. VS985 battery level must be above 72% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Illusion Custom ROM on Verizon LG G3 VS985 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download Illusion 2.12 for LG G3 VS985.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for Verizon LG G3 VS985.
3. Go to the settings of LG VS985 and then you have to activate USB debugging.
4. Now you have to attach your LG VS985 with your Windows or Mac PC with the help of USB cable.
5. After attaching your Verizon LG G3 VS985, you need to transfer Gapps and Illusion 2.12 ZIP file to LG VS985 memory card. Now switch off your VS985.
6. Simply disconnect the USB cable from Verizon LG G3 VS985 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from Verizon LG G3 VS985 main menu.
8. Now you have to activate “wipe cache partition” option on G3 VS985.
9. Now you have to tap “install zip from SD card” option on Verizon LG G3 VS985 and then search for Illusion 2.12 and Gapps ZIP file from VS985 SD card.
10. Now you have to install Gapps and Illusion 2.12 on G3 VS985.
11. Now you have to return to the G3 VS985 main menu and tap “reboot system now” option.
Now you have to wait until your G3 VS985 reboots. You can drink tea until VS985 reboots. After it is rebooted, you can enjoy Illusion 2.12. If you are having any issue while installing Illusion 2.12, then you can share your issue with Androidbiits.com.