Today, Androidbiits.com will share an amazing news with Note 3 SM-N900T owners. According to miscom, Android 5.0 Lollipop CyanogenMod 12 [CM 12 hlte] Custom ROM is released for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note III SM-N900T. I have already published the step-by-step tutorial for installing NamelessROM on Note 2 SGH-T889. Now the amazing news is that Note III SM-N900T owners can enjoy Android 5.0 via CM 12 hlte. Androidbiits will publish the easy steps for updating T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900T to Android 5.0 Lollipop via CM 12 hlte. It is really a pretty good news for Note III SM-N900T owners who are waiting for it. CM 12 hlte will let SM-N900T users enjoy Lollipop 5.0 on their device.
I am expecting that T-Mobile Note 3 SM-N900T owners will be able to install CM 12 hlte safely without experiencing any difficulty after following the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. My dear friend, you need to root Note III SM-N900T in order to install CM 12 hlte. Note 3 SM-N900T requires CWM recovery installation before being updated to CM 12 hlte. Androidbiits.com recommends that T-Mobile Note 3 SM-N900T users must backup their personal messages in a safe place before installing CM 12 hlte, as there is a possibility of losing all personal messages from Note 3 SM-N900T. The big thing is that you must install Note 3 SM-N900T USB driver on your Windows PC or Mac computer before attaching SM-N900T with it. Well, CM 12 hlte is available only for Note III SM-N900T.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 5.0 via CM 12 hlte. Androidbiits will not take any responsibility if SM-N900T got corrupted while being updated to CM 12 hlte. SM-N900T battery level must be above 74% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop CM 12 Custom ROM on T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note III SM-N900T [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CM 12 hlte for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900T.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your T-Mobile Note 3 SM-N900T.
3. Go to the settings of your T-Mobile Note 3 SM-N900T and activate USB debugging.
4. Now you have to attach your T-Mobile Note 3 SM-N900T with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. After attaching your T-Mobile Note 3 SM-N900T, you need to transfer Gapps and CM 12 hlte ZIP file to the SM-N900T memory card. Now, switch it off.
6. Simply disconnect the USB cable from your T-Mobile Note 3 SM-N900T and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from your SM-N900T main menu.
8. Now you have to activate “wipe cache partition” option on T-Mobile SM-N900T.
9. Now you have to tap “install zip from SD card” option on your T-Mobile SM-N900T and then search for Gapps and CM 12 hlte ZIP file from SM-N900T memory card.
10. Simply install CM 12 hlte and Gapps on SM-N900T.
11. Now you have to return to the T-Mobile SM-N900T main menu and tap “reboot system now” option.
Now you have to wait until your T-Mobile Note 3 SM-N900T reboots. You can drink Mango juice until SM-N900T reboots. Once it is rebooted, you can test CM 12 hlte on SM-N900T. If you are having any difficulty while installing CM 12 hlte on SM-N900T, then you can share your issue with Androidbiits.com.