Are you waiting to install Android 5.0 Lollipop on Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250? Androidbiits.com comes with an awesome news for Nexus GT-I9250 owners. Android 5.0 Lollipop AOSP FML Custom ROM is now available for Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250. Previously, I published the steps for installing CM 12 [UnORom] on HTC Sensation Z710e. Now the awesome news is that Nexus GT-I9250 owners can also enjoy Lollipop via AOSP FML. Androidbiits.com is going to write the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250 to Android 5.0 Lollipop AOSP FML. It is really an awesome news for Nexus GT-I9250 owners who are waiting for it.
I am hoping that Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250 owners will be able to install Android 5.0 Lollipop AOSP FML on Nexus GT-I9250 easily without having any problem after following the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. AOSP FML is available only for Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250. Oh yes, I forgot to write that GT-I9250 owners will have to root Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250 in order to install AOSP FML. Nexus GT-I9250 needs CWM recovery installation before being updated to Lollipop AOSP FML. Androidbiits.com recommends that Nexus GT-I9250 owners must save their data in a safe place before updating their GT-I9250, as there is a chance of losing all data from GT-I9250. Well, you must install Nexus GT-I9250 USB driver on your PC before connecting Nexus GT-I9250 with it. Otherwise, your PC will not be able to recognize GT-I9250.
Below are the steps using which you can install Lollipop via AOSP FML on Nexus GT-I9250. Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if GT-I9250 got damaged while being updated to Android 5.0 via AOSP FML. GT-I9250 battery level must be above 76% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop AOSP FML Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download Lollipop AOSP FML Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250.
2. Now you have to download Gapps for Nexus GT-I9250.
3. Go to the settings of your Samsung Nexus GT-I9250 and enable USB debugging.
4. Now you have to connect your Samsung Nexus GT-I9250 with your PC via USB cable.
5. After connecting your Samsung Nexus GT-I9250, you need to transfer Gapps and AOSP FML ZIP file to the SD card of GT-I9250. Then, switch it off.
6. Remove the USB cable from your Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from Samsung Nexus GT-I9250 main menu.
8. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option on Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250.
9. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” on your Samsung Nexus GT-I9250 and then search for Gapps and AOSP FML ZIP file from the SD card of GT-I9250. Then, install them.
10. Now you have to return to the main menu of your Samsung Nexus GT-I9250 and choose “reboot system now” option.
Now you have to wait until your Samsung Nexus GT-I9250 reboots. You can eat Jackfruit until your GT-I9250 reboots. After it is rebooted, you can enjoy Lollipop on Nexus GT-I9250 via AOSP FML. If you are having any issue while installing AOSP FML, then you can share your issue with Androidbiits.com.