Are you using HTC Sensation Z710e? Androidbiits.com brings a wonderful news for Sensation Z710e owners. Android 5.0 Lollipop CM 12 [UnORom] Custom ROM is now available for HTC Sensation Z710e. Previously, I published the steps for installing Candy5 on OnePlus One A0001. Now the wonderful news is that HTC Sensation Z710e owners can also enjoy Lollipop via CM 12 [UnORom]. Androidbiits.com is going to write the tutorial for updating HTC Sensation Z710e to Android 5.0 Lollipop CM 12 [UnORom]. It is really a wonderful news for HTC Sensation Z710e owners who are waiting for it.
I am hoping that HTC Sensation Z710e owners will be able to install Android 5.0 Lollipop CM 12 [UnORom] easily without having any problem after following the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. CM 12 [UnORom] is available only for HTC Sensation Z710e. Oh yes, I forgot to write that Z710e owners will have to root HTC Sensation Z710e in order to install CM 12 [UnORom]. Sensation Z710e needs CWM recovery installation before being updated to Lollipop CM 12 [UnORom]. Androidbiits.com recommends that HTC Sensation Z710e owners must save their data in a safe place before updating their Z710e, as there is a chance of losing all data from Z710e. Well, you must install Sensation Z710e USB driver on your PC before connecting Sensation Z710e with it. Otherwise, Z710e will not be recognized by your computer.
Below are the steps using which you can install Lollipop via CM 12 [UnORom] on Sensation Z710e. Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if Z710e got damaged while being updated to Android 5.0 via CM 12 [UnORom]. Z710e battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop CyanogenMod 12 [UnORom] Custom ROM on HTC Sensation Z710e
1. First, you have to download Lollipop CyanogenMod 12 [UnORom] Custom ROM for HTC Sensation Z710e.
2. Now you have to download Gapps for Sensation Z710e.
3. Go to the settings of your Sensation Z710e and enable USB debugging.
4. Now you have to connect your HTC Sensation Z710e with your PC via USB cable.
5. After connecting your HTC Sensation Z710e, you need to transfer Gapps and CM 12 [UnORom] ZIP file to the SD card of Z710e. Then, switch it off.
6. Remove the USB cable from your HTC Sensation Z710e and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from HTC Sensation Z710e main menu.
8. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option on HTC Sensation Z710e.
9. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” on your HTC Sensation Z710e and then search for Gapps and CM 12 [UnORom] ZIP file from the SD card of Z710e. Then, install them.
10. Now you have to return to the main menu of your Sensation Z710e and choose “reboot system now” option.
Now you have to wait until your HTC Sensation Z710e reboots. You can eat Cucumber until your Z710e reboots. After it is rebooted, you can enjoy Lollipop on Sensation Z710e via CM 12 [UnORom]. If you are having any issue while installing CM 12 [UnORom], then you can share your issue with Androidbiits.com.