Are you using Note 4 SM-N910T? Androidbiits.com brings a tremendous news for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910T owners. According to ZION959, Android 5.0 Lollipop cmRemiX ROM v2.9.4 has been released for T-Mobile Note 4 SM-N910T. Well, I have already published the tutorial for installing Pure Shamu b3.6 on Nexus 6. Now the tremendous news is that Note 4 SM-N910T owners can enjoy Android 5.0 via cmRemiX ROM v2.9.4. Androidbiits will publish the easy steps for updating Note 4 SM-N910T to Android 5.0 Lollipop cmRemiX ROM v2.9.4. It is really a tremendous news for Note 4 SM-N910T owners who are waiting for it.
I am expecting that Note 4 SM-N910T owners will be able to install cmRemiX ROM v2.9.4 easily without having any problem after following the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. cmRemiX ROM v2.9.4 is available for Note 4 SM-N910T. Oh yes, it is necessary to root T-Mobile Note 4 SM-N910T in order to install cmRemiX ROM v2.9.4. Note 4 SM-N910T requires CWM recovery installation before being updated to cmRemiX ROM v2.9.4. Androidbiits.com recommends that Note 4 SM-N910T owners must save their contacts in a safe place before installing cmRemiX ROM v2.9.4, as there is a chance of losing all contacts from Note 4 SM-N910T. Dear friend, you must install SM-N910T USB driver on your favorite computer before connecting SM-N910T with it. cmRemiX ROM v2.9.4 may allow you to use your Note 4 SM-N910T in a new way.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 5.0 Lollipop cmRemiX ROM v2.9.4. Androidbiits will not take any responsibility if SM-N910T got broken while being updated to Lollipop 5.0 via cmRemiX ROM v2.9.4. SM-N910T battery level must be above 83% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop cmRemiX ROM on T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910T [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download cmRemiX ROM v2.9.4 for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910T.
2. Now you have to download Gapps for your T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910T.
3. Go to the settings of your T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910T and activate USB debugging.
4. Now you have to attach your Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910T with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. After attaching your Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910T, you need to transfer Gapps and cmRemiX ROM v2.9.4 ZIP file to the SM-N910T memory card. Now, turn it off.
6. Simply disconnect the USB cable from your T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910T and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from T-Mobile SM-N910T main menu.
8. Now you have to activate “wipe cache partition” option on Galaxy SM-N910T.
9. Now you have to tap “install zip from SD card” option on your Galaxy SM-N910T and then search for Gapps and cmRemiX ROM v2.9.4 ZIP file from SM-N910T memory card.
10. Simply install cmRemiX ROM v2.9.4 and Gapps on SM-N910T.
11. Now you have to return to the Galaxy SM-N910T main menu and tap “reboot system now” option.
Now you have to wait until your T-Mobile Galaxy SM-N910T reboots. You can enjoy music until SM-N910T reboots. After it is rebooted, you can enjoy cmRemiX ROM v2.9.4. If you are having any issue while installing cmRemiX ROM v2.9.4, then you can share your issue with Androidbiits.com.