Are you a user of Nexus 6? Androidbiits comes with an exciting news for Nexus 6 owners. According to error311, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Pure Shamu b3.6 Custom ROM is now available for Nexus 6. Previously, I published the steps for installing Pure AOSP Flounder on Nexus 9. Now the stunning news is that Nexus 6 owners can enjoy Lollipop 5.0.2 Pure Shamu b3.6. Androidbiits will help you in updating Nexus 6 to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Pure Shamu b3.6. It is really a stunning news for Nexus 6 owners who are waiting for it. Pure Shamu b3.6 may provide a great experience on your Nexus 6. You may be able to use your phone in a new way after installing Pure Shamu b3.6.
I am hoping that Nexus 6 owners will be able to install Pure Shamu b3.6 easily without having any problem after reading the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. Pure Shamu b3.6 is available for Nexus 6. Oh yes, I forgot to write that Nexus 6 owners will have to root Nexus 6 in order to install Pure Shamu b3.6. Nexus 6 needs CWM recovery installation before being updated to Pure Shamu b3.6. Androidbiits.com recommends that Nexus 6 owners must backup their contacts in a safe place before installing Pure Shamu b3.6, as there is a possibility of losing all contacts from Nexus 6. I am expecting that people will be able to get an unique experience after installing Pure Shamu b3.6. Well, you must install Nexus 6 USB driver on your favorite PC before connecting Nexus 6 with it. Otherwise, your Nexus 6 will not be recognized.
Below are the steps using which you can install Pure Shamu b3.6. Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if Nexus 6 got damaged while being updated to Android 5.0.2 via Pure Shamu b3.6. Nexus 6 battery level must be above 85% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Pure Shamu b3.6 Custom ROM on Nexus 6 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download Pure Shamu b3.6 for Nexus 6.
2. Now you have to download Gapps for Nexus 6.
3. Go to the settings of your Nexus 6 and enable USB debugging.
4. Now you have to connect your Nexus 6 with your PC via USB cable.
5. After connecting your Nexus 6, you need to transfer Gapps and Pure Shamu b3.6 ZIP file to the SD card of Nexus 6. Then, switch it off.
6. Remove the USB cable from your Nexus 6 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from Nexus 6 main menu.
8. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option on Nexus 6.
9. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” on your Nexus 6 and then search for Gapps and Pure Shamu b3.6 ZIP file from the SD card of Nexus 6. Then, install them.
10. Now you have to return to the main menu of your Nexus 6 and choose “reboot system now” option.
Now you have to wait until your Nexus 6 restarts. You can enjoy videos until your Nexus 6 restarts. After it is rebooted, you can enjoy Pure Shamu b3.6. If you are having any problem while installing Pure Shamu b3.6, then you can share your problem with Androidbiits.com.