Are you waiting to enjoy Android 5.0 Lollipop on your Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100? Androidbiits.com comes with an excellent news for S2 GT-I9100 owners. Android 5.0 Lollipop OmniRom 5.0 Homemade Custom ROM has been released for S II GT-I9100. Previously, I published the steps for installing CyanogenMod 12.0 on Verizon LG G2 VS980. Now the awesome news is that S2 GT-I9100 owners can also enjoy Lollipop via OmniRom 5.0 Homemade. Androidbiits.com is going to post the steps to update S2 GT-I9100 to Android 5.0 Lollipop via OmniRom 5.0 Homemade ROM. It is really an excellent news for S2 GT-I9100 owners who are waiting for it.
I am hoping that S2 GT-I9100 owners will be able to install OmniRom 5.0 Homemade ROM on GT-I9100 easily without having any issue after reading the steps written in Androidbiits.com. OmniRom 5.0 Homemade is a ROM that is only released for Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100. I forgot to write that GT-I9100 owners will have to root their S2 GT-I9100 in order to install OmniRom 5.0 Homemade. Main thing is that CWM recovery must be installed on S2 GT-I9100 before installing Lollipop via OmniRom 5.0 Homemade. Dear S2 GT-I9100 owner, you must save your data in a proper place before updating S2 GT-I9100 to Lollipop via OmniRom 5.0. Dear GT-I9100 owner, you must install S2 GT-I9100 USB driver on your computer before connecting GT-I9100. Otherwise, S2 GT-I9100 will be unrecognized by your PC.
Below are the steps using which you can install Lollipop via OmniRom 5.0 Homemade on S2 GT-I9100. Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if GT-I9100 got damaged while being updated to Android 5.0 via OmniRom 5.0 Homemade. GT-I9100 battery level must be above 54% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop OmniRom 5.0 Homemade Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download OmniRom 5.0 Homemade for your S2 GT-I9100.
2. Now you have to download Gapps for S2 GT-I9100.
2. Go to the settings of your S2 GT-I9100 and enable USB debugging.
3. Now you have to connect your S2 GT-I9100 with your PC via USB cable.
4. After connecting your S2 GT-I9100, you need to transfer Gapps and OmniRom 5.0 Homemade ZIP file to the SD card of S2 GT-I9100. Then, switch it off.
5. Remove the USB cable from your S2 GT-I9100 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
6. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from S2 GT-I9100 main menu.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option on S2 GT-I9100.
8. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” on your S2 GT-I9100 and then search for Gapps and OmniRom 5.0 Homemade ZIP file from the SD card of your GT-I9100. Then, install them.
9. Now you have to return to the main menu of your S2 GT-I9100 and choose “reboot system now” option.
Now you have to wait until your S2 GT-I9100 restarts. You can play asphalt 8 airborne until your S2 GT-I9100 restarts. Once it is rebooted, you can enjoy Lollipop on GT-I9100. If you are having any difficulty while installing OmniRom 5.0 Homemade, then you can share your issue with Androidbiits.com.