Are you waiting to install Android 5.0 Lollipop on Verizon LG G2 VS980? Androidbiits.com brings a great news for LG G2 VS980 owners. Android 5.0 Lollipop CyanogenMod 12.0 Custom ROM has been released for LG G2 Verizon VS980. You may be wondering how to install it on LG G2 VS980? Androidbiits.com will help you in installing CyanogenMod 12.0 on G2 VS980. I have recently posted the tutorial for installing Lollipop CyanogenMod 12 Build 1 on Note 3 SM-N9005. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions using which you can install Lollipop CyanogenMod 12 on LG G2 VS980. This is a pretty good news for LG G2 VS980 owners who are waiting for it.
I am expecting that LG G2 VS980 owners will be able to install Android 5.0 Lollipop CM12 ROM on LG G2 Verizon VS980 without experiencing any issue after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear VS980 owners, you need to root LG G2 VS980 in order to install Lollipop CyanogenMod 12.0 ROM. G2 VS980 also required CWM recovery installation before being updated to Lollipop CyanogenMod 12.0. LG G2 VS980 owners need to save their important data in a safe place before updating their VS980. Don’t forgot to install LG G2 VS980 USB driver on your PC for successful connection between G2 VS980 and your PC. Otherwise, G2 VS980 will not be recognized by your computer.
Below are the steps using which you can install Lollipop CyanogenMod 12.0 on LG G2 VS980. Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if G2 VS980 got corrupted while being updated to Lollipop CyanogenMod 12.0. VS980 battery level must be above 54% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop CyanogenMod 12.0 Custom ROM on Verizon LG G2 VS980 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CyanogenMod 12.0 ROM for LG G2 VS980.
2. Go to the settings of your LG G2 VS980 and enable USB debugging.
3. Now you have to connect your LG G2 VS980 with your PC via USB cable.
4. After connecting your LG G2 VS980, you need to transfer CyanogenMod 12.0 ZIP file to the SD card of your G2 VS980. Then, switch it off.
5. Remove the USB cable from your G2 VS980 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
6. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from G2 VS980 main menu.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option from G2 VS980 main menu.
8. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” on your G2 VS980 and then search for Lollipop CyanogenMod 12.0 ZIP file from your LG G2 VS980 SD card. Then, install them.
9. Now you have to return to the main menu of your LG G2 VS980 and choose “reboot system now” option.
Now you have to wait until your LG G2 VS980 restarts. You can play your favorite game until your G2 VS980 restarts. Once it is rebooted, you can enjoy Lollipop CyanogenMod 12.0 on LG G2 VS980. If you are having any difficulty while updating G2 VS980, then you can use the comment section to share your difficulty with me. Androidbiits.com will help you in updating G2 VS980. [Source]