Are you a proud owner of Asus Nexus 7 K008? Androidbiits.com brings a stunning news for Asus Google Nexus 7 2013 WiFi K008 [Flo] users. According to darkobas, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop DarkoBas PSD is released for Nexus 7 . Previously, I have discussed about the tutorial for updating Nexus 10 GT-P8110 to Lollipop 5.1. Now the stunning news is that Nexus 7 K008 users can test DarkoBas PSD. Today, I will discuss about the step-by-step instructions for updating Asus Google Nexus 7 K008 to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop using DarkoBas PSD. This is really a stunning news for Nexus 7 K008 users who are bored with the old firmware and waiting for Lollipop.
I am hoping that Asus Google Nexus 7 K008 owners will be able to install DarkoBas PSD easily without having any difficulty after following the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Nexus 7 K008 user, DarkoBas PSD needs rooted K008, so it is necessary to root Asus Google Nexus 7 K008. Oh yes, the crucial thing is CWM recovery installation on Nexus 7 K008 before installing DarkoBas PSD. You can perform all these tasks after unlocking Nexus 7 K008 bootloader. You may face some bugs on Nexus 7 K008 after installing DarkoBas PSD. Androidbiits.com recommends that Nexus 7 K008 users must save their data including contacts and messages before installing DarkoBas PSD, as there is a chance of losing all contacts and messages from K008. The most important thing is K008 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install DarkoBas PSD. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if K008 got broken during the installation of DarkoBas PSD. K008 battery level must be above 92% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop DarkoBas PSD Custom ROM on Asus Google Nexus 7 K008 [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download DarkoBas PSD for your K008.
2. It is the perfect time to download Gapps for K008.
3. It is the perfect time to go to the settings of K008 and then it is necessary to tap USB debugging.
4. Now, it is necessary to attach K008 with your desktop.
5. Once you have successfully attached your K008, you will have to transfer DarkoBas PSD and Gapps ZIP file to K008 SD card.
6. Now, it is necessary to switch off K008.
7. After switching off your K008, it is necessary to remove the USB cable.
8. Now, it is necessary to put K008 into Recovery Mode.
9. Now, it is necessary to tap “wipe data/factory reset” option on K008.
10. Now, it is necessary to tap “wipe cache partition” option on K008.
11. Now, it is necessary to tap “install zip from SD card” for installing DarkoBas PSD.
12. Now, you will have to choose DarkoBas PSD from K008 SD card.
13. Now, it is the proper time to install DarkoBas PSD on K008.
14. Now, it is necessary to go to K008 main menu.
15. Now, it is the time to tap “reboot system now” on K008.
16. Now, it is necessary to wait until K008 reboots.
After your Nexus 7 K008 is restarted, you can test DarkoBas PSD. Dear friend, if you are experiencing any issue while installing DarkoBas PSD, then you can share your problem with Androidbiits.com.