Androidbiits.com brings a glorious news for Samsung Google Nexus 10 GT-P8110 users. Android 5.1 Lollipop LMY47D factory image is released for Nexus 10 GT-P8110. Previously, I have discussed about the tutorial for updating Nexus 7 ME370T to Lollipop 5.1 [factory image]. Now the glorious news is that Nexus 10 GT-P8110 users can test Android 5.1 LMY47D on GT-P8110. Today, I will discuss about the step-by-step instructions for updating Samsung Google Nexus 10 GT-P8110 to Android 5.1 Lollipop LMY47D. It is a glorious news for Nexus 10 GT-P8110 users who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that Nexus 10 GT-P8110 owners will be able to install Android 5.1 LMY47D on GT-P8110 easily without having any difficulty after following the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Oh yes, It may bring some improvements on GT-P8110. Dear, the key thing is Fastboot installation on desktop before installing Lollipop 5.1 on GT-P8110. The glorious news is that soon you will be able to root Nexus 10 GT-P8110 after installing Lollipop LMY47D on GT-P8110. Androidbiits.com recommends that GT-P8110 users must save their documents including contacts and messages in a safe place before installing Lollipop LMY47D on GT-P8110, as there is a chance of losing all documents including contacts and messages.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install Android 5.1 LMY47D on GT-P8110. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if GT-P8110 got broken during this process. GT-P8110 battery level must be more than 98% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.1 Lollipop LMY47D Factory Image on Samsung Google Nexus 10 GT-P8110 [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download Android 5.1 LMY47D for GT-P8110.
2. Now, it is necessary to attach GT-P8110 with your desktop.
3. Now, it is necessary to switch off GT-P8110.
4. Now, it is the time to put your GT-P8110 into Fastboot mode using these steps:
- It is necessary to press GT-P8110 volume down key and volume up key simultaneously.
- It is necessary to press Nexus 10 GT-P8110 Power key at the same time while pressing the volume down key and volume up key.
- It is necessary to switch on your GT-P8110 while pressing and holding all the above keys to put GT-P8110 into Fastboot mode.
5. It is the time to extract Lollipop 5.1 on computer.
6. Once you have extracted Lollipop 5.1, it is required to copy all files from “mantaray-LMY47D” folder.
7. Once you have successfully copied all files from “mantaray-LMY47D” folder, it is required to paste them in the Fastboot directory.
8. If you are a proud owner of Windows PC, then it is required to select “flash-all.bat” file to install Lollipop 5.1 on GT-P8110.
9. If you are a proud owner of Linux PC, then it is required to select “flash-all.sh” file to install Lollipop 5.1 on GT-P8110.
10. If you are a proud owner of Mac, then then it is required to click on “flash-all.sh” file to install Lollipop 5.1 on GT-P8110 with the help of Terminal.
11. Now, it is necessary to wait until GT-P8110 reboots.
After your Nexus 10 GT-P8110 is restarted, you can test Android 5.1. Dear friend, if you are experiencing any issue while installing Lollipop 5.1 LMY47D on GT-P8110, then you can share your problem with Androidbiits.com.