Androidbiits.com brings an exciting news for Asus Google Nexus 7 ME370T users. Android 5.1 Lollipop LMY47D factory image is released for Nexus 7 ME370T. Previously, I have discussed about the tutorial for updating Nexus 5 D820 to Lollipop 5.1 LMY47D. Now the exciting news is that Nexus 7 ME370T users can test Android 5.1 LMY47D on ME370T. Today, I will discuss about the step-by-step instructions for updating Asus Google Nexus 7 ME370T to Android 5.1 Lollipop LMY47D. This is a tremendous news for Nexus 7 ME370T users who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that Nexus 7 ME370T owners will be able to install Android 5.1 Lollipop LMY47D on ME370T easily without having any difficulty after following the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Well, It may bring some improvements on ME370T. Oh yes, the essential thing is Fastboot installation on desktop before installing Lollipop 5.1 on ME370T. The pretty good news is that soon you will be able to root your Nexus 7 ME370T after installing Lollipop LMY47D on ME370T. Androidbiits.com recommends that ME370T users must save their data including contacts and messages in a safe place before installing Lollipop LMY47D on ME370T, as there is a chance of losing all data.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install Android 5.1 Lollipop LMY47D on ME370T. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if ME370T got broken during this process. ME370T battery level must be more than 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.1 Lollipop LMY47D Factory Image on Asus Google Nexus 7 ME370T [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download Android 5.1 LMY47D for your ME370T.
2. Now, it is necessary to attach ME370T with your desktop.
3. Now, it is necessary to switch off ME370T.
4. Now, it is the time to put your ME370T into Fastboot mode using these steps:
- It is necessary to press ME370T volume down key and volume up key simultaneously.
- It is necessary to press Nexus 7 ME370T Power key at the same time while pressing the volume down key and volume up key.
- It is necessary to switch on your ME370T while pressing and holding all the above keys to put ME370T into Fastboot mode.
5. It is essential to extract Lollipop 5.1 on PC.
6. Once you have extracted Lollipop 5.1, it is necessary to copy all files from “nakasi-LMY47D” folder.
7. Once you have successfully copied all files from “nakasi-LMY47D” folder, it is necessary to paste them in the Fastboot directory.
8. If you are a proud owner of Windows PC, then it is necessary to select “flash-all.bat” file to install Lollipop 5.1 on ME370T.
9. If you are a proud owner of Linux PC, then it is necessary to select “flash-all.sh” file to install Lollipop 5.1 on ME370T.
10. If you are a proud owner of Mac, then then it is necessary to click on “flash-all.sh” file to install Lollipop 5.1 on ME370T with the help of Terminal.
11. Now, it is necessary to wait until ME370T reboots.
After your Nexus 7 ME370T is restarted, you can test Android 5.1 LMY47D. Dear friend, if you are experiencing any issue while installing Lollipop LMY47D on ME370T, then you can share your problem with Androidbiits.com.