Are you using AT&T HTC Aria A6366? Androidbiits.com brings a stunning news for HTC Aria A6366 users. According to WinSuk, Android 4.4.4 KitKat CM 11 [Liberty] Custom ROM is available for AT&T HTC Aria A6366. Previously, I have published the steps for updating LG G2 Mini D620 to Lollipop 5.0 via CM 12 [d620]. Now the stunning news is that HTC Aria A6366 owners can try CM 11 on their A6366. Today, I will write the step-by-step method for updating HTC Aria A6366 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat with the help of CM 11 [Liberty]. This is a stunning news for Aria A6366 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am expecting that HTC Aria A6366 owners will be able to install CM 11 [Liberty] easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Aria A6366 user, CM 11 needs rooted A6366, so it is necessary to root HTC Aria A6366. Oh yes, the essential thing is CWM recovery installation on Aria A6366. Dear, you can do all these things after unlocking Aria A6366 bootloader. Oh yes, you may face some bugs after installing CM 11 [Liberty]. Androidbiits.com recommends that Aria A6366 users must take a backup of their data before installing CM 11 [Liberty], as there is a possibility of losing all documents from Aria A6366. Oh yes, the key thing is Aria A6366 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install CM 11 [Liberty]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if Aria A6366 got corrupted during this process. Aria A6366 battery percentage must be above 72% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat CM 11 [Liberty] Custom ROM on AT&T HTC Aria A6366 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CM 11 [Liberty] for HTC Aria A6366.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your Aria A6366.
3. Simply, go to the settings of Aria A6366 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach Aria A6366 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your Aria A6366, you must transfer CM 11 [Liberty] and Gapps ZIP file to A6366 memory card.
6. After transferring CM 11 [Liberty] and Gapps, you have to switch off A6366.
7. After switching off Aria A6366, simply disconnect your USB cable from A6366.
8. Now you have to put your Aria A6366 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting Aria A6366 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from A6366 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on Aria A6366.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on Aria A6366 screen and then search for CM 11 [Liberty] and Gapps ZIP file from A6366 memory card.
12. Simply install CM 11 [Liberty] and Gapps on A6366.
13. After installing Gapps and CM 11 [Liberty], you must go to Aria A6366 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your A6366 reboots.
After Aria A6366 is rebooted, you can test CM 11 [Liberty]. Dear friend, if you are experiencing any difficulty while installing CM 11 [Liberty], then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.