Are you a proud owner of LG G2 Mini D620? Androidbiits.com brings a tremendous news for LG G2 Mini D620 users. According to invaderjohn, CyanogenMod 12 [d620] Custom ROM is now available for LG G2 Mini D620. Previously, I have published the steps for updating LG Nitro HD P930 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat via CM11 Nightly [p930]. Now the tremendous news is that LG G2 Mini D620 owners can try CM 12 on their D620. Today, I will write the step-by-step method for updating LG G2 Mini D620 to Lollipop 5.0 with the help of CM 12 [d620]. This is a tremendous news for G2 Mini D620 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am expecting that LG G2 Mini D620 owners will be able to install CM12 [d620] easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear G2 Mini D620 user, CM 12 needs rooted D620, so it is necessary to root LG G2 Mini D620. Oh yes, the essential thing is CWM recovery installation on G2 Mini D620. Dear, you can do all these things after unlocking G2 Mini D620 bootloader. Oh yes, you may face some bugs after installing CM12 [d620]. Androidbiits.com recommends that G2 Mini D620 users must take a backup of their data before installing CM12 [d620], as there is a possibility of losing all documents from G2 Mini D620. Oh yes, the key thing is G2 Mini D620 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install CM12 [d620]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if G2 Mini D620 got corrupted during this process. D620 battery percentage must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop CM12 [d620] Custom ROM on LG G2 Mini D620 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CM12 [d620] for LG G2 Mini D620.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your G2 Mini D620.
3. Simply, go to the settings of G2 Mini D620 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach G2 Mini D620 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your G2 Mini D620, you must transfer CM12 [d620] and Gapps ZIP file to D620 memory card.
6. After transferring CM12 [d620] and Gapps, you have to switch off D620.
7. After switching off G2 Mini D620, simply disconnect your USB cable from D620.
8. Now you have to put your G2 Mini D620 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting G2 Mini D620 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from D620 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on D620.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on G2 Mini D620 screen and then search for CM12 [d620] and Gapps ZIP file from D620 memory card.
12. Simply install CM12 [d620] and Gapps on D620.
13. After installing Gapps and CM12 [d620], you must go to G2 Mini D620 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your D620 reboots.
After G2 Mini D620 is rebooted, you can test CM12 [d620]. Dear friend, if you are experiencing any difficulty while installing CM12 [d620], then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.