Androidbiits.com brings a stunning news for AT&T HTC One M7 PN07120 owners. According to dd98, Android 5.1 Lollipop CyanogenMod 12.1 [m7att] is now released for AT&T HTC One M7 PN07120. In my previous article, you can read the simple step-by-step tutorial for updating M7 PN07310 to Lollipop 5.0.2 using NuSenSeveN. Now, the stunning news is that PN07120 users can test CM12.1 [m7att]. I am going to write the easy tutorial for updating AT&T HTC One M7 to Android 5.1 Lollipop using CM12.1 [m7att]. No doubt, this is a stunning news for PN07120 owners who are not satisfied with previous firmware and waiting to install Lollipop 5.1 on PN07120.
I am expecting that M7 PN07120 users will be able to install CM12.1 [m7att] rapidly without having issue after reading the easy tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. CM12.1 [m7att] needs rooted PN07120, so it is crucial to root PN07120 before installing CM12.1 [m7att] on PN07120. If you have already rooted PN07120, then you don’t need to worry. Don’t forget to install CWM recovery on PN07120 before installing CM12.1 [m7att]. Oh yes, I forgot to write that PN07120 users can do all these tasks effortlessly after unlocking PN07120 bootloader.
Androidbiits.com recommends that M7 PN07120 owners must save their documents in a secure place before installing CM12.1 [m7att], otherwise your documents may be deleted from PN07120. If you are not satisfied with previous firmware, then you must install CM12.1 [m7att] on PN07120. No doubt, CM12.1 [m7att] will let you experience Lollipop 5.1 on PN07120. It may bring several improvements on PN07120.
Below are the easy instructions for installing Android 5.1 via CM12.1 [m7att] on PN07120. Androidbiits will not take responsibility if PN07120 got broken during the installation of CM12.1 [m7att]. PN07120 battery percentage must be above 94% before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 5.1 Lollipop CM12.1 [m7att] ROM on AT&T HTC One M7 PN07120 [Tutorial]
1. It is necessary to download CM12.1 [m7att] for phone.
2. Gapps must be downloaded for phone.
3. It is the proper time to activate USB debugging.
4. It is the time to attach phone with desktop.
5. It is the time to transfer CM12.1 [m7att] to phone.
6. It is the time to power off your PN07120.
7. It is the time to unplug the USB cable from your PN07120.
8. It is the time to put your PN07120 into Recovery Mode.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on phone.
10. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on phone.
11. It is the time to click “install zip from SD card” on phone for installing the custom ROM.
12. It is the time to choose CM12.1 [m7att] on phone.
13. It is the time to install CM12.1 [m7att] on phone.
14. It is the time to go to the main menu on phone.
15. It is the time to click “reboot system now” on phone.
16. It is the time to wait until phone reboots.
After your phone is restarted, you can enjoy CM12.1 [m7att]. That’s it. If you are having any difficulty during the installation of CM12.1 [m7att], then feel free to write about your difficulty in the comment section.