Androidbiits.com brings a tremendous news for Verizon HTC One M7 PN07310 owners. According to santod040, NuSenSeveN Custom ROM is released for HTC One M7 PN07310. I have already published the simple step-by-step instructions for updating M7 6500L to Lollipop 5.0 using PAC-ROM [m7vzw]. Now, the tremendous news is that M7 PN07310 users can test NuSenSeveN. Today, I will post the simple instructions for updating Verizon HTC One M7 PN07310 to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop via NuSenSeveN. This is really a tremendous news for M7 PN07310 owners who are waiting to test Lollipop 5.0.2 on PN07310.
I am expecting that M7 PN07310 users will be able to install Android 5.0.2 via NuSenSeveN quickly without facing issue after reading the steps written in Androidbiits.com. NuSenSeveN requires rooted PN07310, so it is important to root M7 PN07310 before installing NuSenSeveN. The key thing is CWM recovery installation on M7 PN07310 before installing NuSenSeveN. Oh yes, I forgot to say that M7 PN07310 users can perform all these works after unlocking M7 PN07310 bootloader.
Androidbiits.com recommends that M7 PN07310 owners must take a backup of their data including videos before installing Android 5.0.2 via NuSenSeveN, as there is a chance of data loss from their M7 PN07310. If you are waiting for Lollipop 5.0.2, then you must try NuSenSeveN on your PN07310. Oh yes, the important thing is that NuSenSeveN will allow you to enjoy Lollipop 5.0.2 on PN07310. NuSenSeveN is available for M7 PN07310 users who love to test new ROM on their PN07310.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install NuSenSeveN on PN07310. Androidbiits.com will not take responsibility if PN07310 got corrupted during the installation of NuSenSeveN. PN07310 battery level must be more than 94% before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop NuSenSeveN Custom ROM on Verizon HTC One M7 PN07310 [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download NuSenSeveN for M7 PN07310.
2. Gapps must be downloaded for M7 PN07310.
3. It is the proper time to activate USB debugging.
4. It is the time to attach M7 PN07310 with desktop.
5. It is the time to send NuSenSeveN to M7 PN07310.
6. It is the proper time to switch off M7 PN07310.
7. It is the proper time to remove the USB cable from M7 PN07310.
8. It is very crucial to put M7 PN07310 into Recovery Mode.
9. It is the time to click “wipe data/factory reset” on M7 PN07310.
10. It is the time to click “wipe cache partition” on M7 PN07310.
11. It is the time to click “install zip from SD card” for installing NuSenSeveN on M7 PN07310.
12. It is the time to choose NuSenSeveN on PN07310.
13. It is the time to install NuSenSeveN on PN07310.
14. It is the time to go to the main menu on M7 PN07310.
15. It is the time to click “reboot system now” on M7 PN07310.
16. It is the time to wait until PN07310 reboots.
After your Verizon M7 PN07310 is rebooted, you can test NuSenSeveN on PN07310. If you are experiencing difficulty while installing NuSenSeveN on PN07310, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.