Androidbiits.com brings a glorious news for AT&T HTC One X PJ83100 users. According to member rc420head, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Candy5 [RC.v0.9.4] Custom ROM is now available for AT&T HTC One X PJ83100. Previously, I have posted the step-by-step instructions for updating HTC One M8 to Lollipop 5.0.1 via CM12 [m8]. Now the glorious news is that HTC One X PJ83100 owners can try Candy5 [RC.v0.9.4]. Oh yes, Now I will discuss the step-by-step method for updating AT&T HTC One X PJ83100 to Lollipop 5.0.2 with the help of Candy5 [RC.v0.9.4]. This is a glorious news for X PJ83100 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am expecting that X PJ83100 owners will be able to install Candy5 [RC.v0.9.4] effortlessly without facing any difficulty after following the steps written in Androidbiits.com. Dear X PJ83100 user, Candy5 [RC.v0.9.4] requires rooted PJ83100, so it is required to root X PJ83100. Oh yes, the key thing is CWM recovery installation on X PJ83100. Dear AT&T X PJ83100 user, you can achieve all these works after unlocking One X PJ83100 bootloader. Oh yes, you may face some bugs on One X PJ83100 after installing Candy5 [RC.v0.9.4]. Androidbiits.com recommends that One X PJ83100 users must take a backup of their files including contacts and messages before installing Candy5 [RC.v0.9.4], as there is a chance of losing all files from One X PJ83100. Oh yes, the key thing is One X PJ83100 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install Candy5 [RC.v0.9.4]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if One X PJ83100 got corrupted during this process. PJ83100 battery percentage must be more than 74% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Candy5 [RC.v0.9.4] Custom ROM on AT&T HTC One X PJ83100 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download Candy5 [RC.v0.9.4] for AT&T HTC One X PJ83100.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your One X PJ83100.
3. Simply, go to the settings of One X PJ83100 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach One X PJ83100 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your One X PJ83100, you must transfer Candy5 [RC.v0.9.4] and Gapps ZIP file to PJ83100 memory card.
6. After transferring Candy5 [RC.v0.9.4] and Gapps, you have to switch off PJ83100.
7. After switching off One X PJ83100, simply disconnect your USB cable from PJ83100.
8. Now you have to put your One X PJ83100 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting One X PJ83100 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from PJ83100 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on PJ83100.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on One X PJ83100 screen and then search for Candy5 [RC.v0.9.4] and Gapps ZIP file from PJ83100 memory card.
12. Simply install Candy5 [RC.v0.9.4] and Gapps on PJ83100.
13. After installing Gapps and Candy5 [RC.v0.9.4], you must go to One X PJ83100 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your One X PJ83100 reboots.
After HTC One X PJ83100 is rebooted, you can test Candy5 [RC.v0.9.4]. Dear PJ83100 user, if you are experiencing any problem while installing Candy5 [RC.v0.9.4], then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.