Androidbiits.com brings an exciting news for AT&T HTC One M8 0P6B120 users. CyanogenMod 12 Nightly [m8] Custom ROM is now available for HTC One M8 0P6B120. Recently, I have published the step-by-step tutorial for updating T-Mobile HTC One M8 0P6B130 to Lollipop 5.0.1 via MaximusHD 11.0.0. Now the exciting news is that M8 0P6B120 owners can try CM 12 Nightly on their 0P6B120. Oh yes, Now I will discuss the step-by-step method for updating AT&T HTC One M8 0P6B120 to Lollipop 5.0.2 with the help of CM 12 Nightly [m8]. This is an exciting news for M8 0P6B120 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that M8 0P6B120 owners will be able to install CM12 Nightly [m8] effortlessly without facing any difficulty after following the steps written in Androidbiits.com. Dear M8 0P6B120 user, CM 12 [m8] requires rooted 0P6B120, so it is required to root M8 0P6B120. Oh yes, the key thing is CWM recovery installation on M8 0P6B120. Dear AT&T M8 user, you can achieve all these works after unlocking M8 0P6B120 bootloader. Oh yes, you may face some bugs on M8 0P6B120 after installing CM12 Nightly [m8]. Androidbiits.com recommends that M8 0P6B120 users must take a backup of their files including contacts and messages before installing CM12 [m8], as there is a chance of losing all files from M8 0P6B120. Oh yes, the key thing is M8 0P6B120 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install CM12 Nightly [m8]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if M8 0P6B120 got corrupted during this process. 0P6B120 battery percentage must be more than 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CM12 Nightly [m8] Custom ROM on AT&T HTC One M8 0P6B120 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CM12 Nightly [m8] for AT&T HTC One M8 0P6B120.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your M8 0P6B120.
3. Simply, go to the settings of M8 0P6B120 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach M8 0P6B120 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your M8 0P6B120, you must transfer CM12 Nightly [m8] and Gapps ZIP file to 0P6B120 memory card.
6. After transferring CM12 Nightly [m8] and Gapps, you have to switch off 0P6B120.
7. After switching off M8 0P6B120, simply disconnect your USB cable from 0P6B120.
8. Now you have to put your M8 0P6B120 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting M8 0P6B120 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from 0P6B120 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on 0P6B120.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on M8 0P6B120 screen and then search for CM12 Nightly [m8] and Gapps ZIP file from 0P6B120 memory card.
12. Simply install CM12 Nightly [m8] and Gapps on 0P6B120.
13. After installing Gapps and CM12 Nightly [m8], you must go to M8 0P6B120 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your M8 0P6B120 reboots.
After M8 0P6B120 is rebooted, you can test CM12 Nightly [m8] easily. Dear AT&T M8 user, if you are experiencing any problem while installing CM12 [m8] on your favorite HTC 0P6B120, then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.