AT&T LG G2 D800 users will be very happy after reading this news. According to genesixxbf3, Android 5.1.1 Lollipop BlissPop 5.1 V3.2 custom ROM is released for AT&T LG G2 D800. Androidbiits.com has recently published the tutorial for updating LG G Pad 8.3 V500 to Lollipop 5.1.1 using AOSP [LMY47V]. The outstanding news is that D800 owners can now install BlissPop 5.1 V3.2. Androidbiits.com is going to publish an easy tutorial for updating AT&T LG G2 D800 to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop using BlissPop 5.1 V3.2. No doubt, this is an outstanding news for the owners of D800 who are desperately waiting to test Lollipop 5.1.1 on D800.
I am expecting that AT&T LG G2 D800 users will be able to install BlissPop 5.1 V3.2 safely without having issue after reading the easy tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. BlissPop 5.1 V3.2 requires rooted D800, so it is crucial to root D800 before installing BlissPop 5.1 V3.2. If you haven’t rooted D800, then you must do it as soon as possible. You must install CWM recovery on D800 before installing BlissPop 5.1 V3.2. Well, I forgot to mention that the proud users of AT&T LG G2 D800 can install BlissPop 5.1 V3.2 after unlocking the bootloader.
Androidbiits.com recommends that AT&T LG G2 D800 owners must take a backup of their documents including contacts and messages before installing BlissPop 5.1 V3.2, otherwise all their data including contacts and messages will be deleted from their D800. If you aren’t happy with previous firmware, then you can install BlissPop 5.1 V3.2 on D800. BlissPop 5.1 V3.2 will let the proud users test Lollipop 5.1.1 on D800. BlissPop 5.1 V3.2 may bring various improvements on D800.
Below are the easy instructions for installing BlissPop 5.1 V3.2. Androidbiits.com will not take responsibility if D800 got broken during the installation of BlissPop 5.1 V3.2. D800 battery must be above 98 percentage before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 5.1.1 Lollipop BlissPop 5.1 V3.2 on AT&T LG G2 D800 [Simple Steps]
1. It is the time to download BlissPop 5.1 V3.2 for D800.
2. Gapps must be downloaded for phone.
3. It is the proper time to activate USB debugging.
4. It is the time to attach phone with desktop.
5. It is the time to send BlissPop 5.1 V3.2 to your D800.
6. It is the time to power off your phone.
7. It is the time to remove the USB cable from your phone.
8. It is the time to put phone into Recovery Mode.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on phone.
10. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on phone.
11. It is necessary to click “install zip from SD card” on phone.
12. It is the time to choose BlissPop 5.1 V3.2 on your D800.
13. It is necessary to install BlissPop 5.1 V3.2 on your D800.
14. It is the time to go to the main menu on phone.
15. It is necessary to click “reboot system now” on phone.
16. It is the time to wait until phone reboots.
After your AT&T G2 D800 is restarted, you can enjoy BlissPop 5.1 V3.2. If you are having problem during the installation of BlissPop 5.1 V3.2 on AT&T G2 D800, then feel free to share your problem with Androidbiits.com.