Androidbiits.com brings an exciting news for AT&T LG G2 D800 users. According to varund7726, Android 5.1 Lollipop Resurrection Remix 5.4.0 ROM is released for AT&T LG G2 D800. You can read my previous article for updating Note 4 SM-N910G to Lollipop 5.1 using AICP 9.0. Now the exciting news is that D800 users can test Android 5.1.0 via Resurrection Remix 5.4.0. Soon, I am going to write the step-by-step tutorial for updating AT&T LG G2 D800 to Android 5.1 Lollipop using Resurrection Remix 5.4.0. This is really an exciting news for D800 owners who are bored with old firmware and planning to test Lollipop 5.1 on their D800. Resurrection Remix 5.4.0 may bring several improvements on D800.
I am expecting that G2 D800 users will be able to install Android 5.1 via Resurrection Remix 5.4.0 easily without facing any issue after reading the steps written in Androidbiits.com. Resurrection Remix 5.4.0 requires rooted D800, so it is essential to root D800 before installing Resurrection Remix 5.4.0. Another crucial thing is CWM recovery installation on D800 before installing Resurrection Remix 5.4.0. You can perform all these works after unlocking D800 bootloader. Don’t forget that you may face some bugs on your D800 after installing Resurrection Remix 5.4.0. Androidbiits.com recommends that D800 users must take a backup of their data including videos before installing Android 5.1 via Resurrection Remix 5.4.0, as there is a chance of data loss from their D800. If you are waiting for Lollipop 5.1, then you must use Resurrection Remix 5.4.0 on your D800. The important thing is that Resurrection Remix 5.4.0 will let you enjoy Lollipop 5.1 on D800. Resurrection Remix 5.4.0 is specially released for Custom ROM lovers who are eagerly waiting to enjoy all features of Lollipop 5.1 on D800.
Below are the step-by-step tutorial using which you can install Resurrection Remix 5.4.0. Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if D800 got damaged during the installation of Resurrection Remix 5.4.0. D800 battery level must be more than 92% before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 5.1 Lollipop Resurrection Remix 5.4.0 ROM on AT&T LG G2 D800 [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download Resurrection Remix 5.4.0 for your phone.
2. Gapps must be downloaded for D800.
3. It is the proper time to activate USB debugging.
4. It is the perfect time to attach D800 with desktop.
5. It is the time to transfer Resurrection Remix 5.4.0 and Gapps to D800 SD card.
6. It is the time to switch off D800.
7. It is the time to remove the USB cable from D800.
8. It is very crucial to put your D800 into Recovery Mode.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on D800.
10. It is the time to click “wipe cache partition” on D800.
11. It is the proper time to tap “install zip from SD card” for installing Resurrection Remix 5.4.0 on your D800.
12. It is the time to choose Resurrection Remix 5.4.0 on D800.
13. It is the time to install Resurrection Remix 5.4.0 on D800.
14. It is the time to go to the main menu on D800.
15. It is the time to click “reboot system now” on D800.
16. It is the time to wait until device restarts.
After your G2 D800 is rebooted, you can test Resurrection Remix 5.4.0. If you are facing difficulty while installing Resurrection Remix 5.4.0 on D800, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.