Androidbiits.com brings a tremendous news for AT&T LG G3 D850 users. Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Candy5 v2.5.6 custom ROM is released for AT&T LG G3 D850. Androidbiits.com has recently posted the step-by-step tutorial for updating Nexus 5 D820 to Android M Preview [Build MPZ44Q]. The tremendous news is that D850 owners can now install Candy5 v2.5.6. Isn’t it tremendous? Androidbiits will write the steps for updating AT&T LG G3 D850 to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Candy5 v2.5.6. This is really a tremendous news for the proud users of D850. Have you managed to get your hands on D850? Candy5 v2.5.6 may bring various improvements on your favorite D850.
I am expecting that D850 proud users will be able to install Candy5 v2.5.6 securely without having issue after reading the easy tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Candy5 v2.5.6 needs rooted D850, so it is very crucial to root your favorite LG G3 D850 before installing Candy5 v2.5.6. What are you thinking now? If you haven’t rooted your D850, then you must do it as soon as possible. Dear D850 user, you must install TWRP recovery on AT&T LG G3 D850 before installing Candy5 v2.5.6. I forgot to mention that the proud users of D850 can install Candy5 v2.5.6 effectively after unlocking the bootloader.
If you aren’t happy with old software, then you may install Candy5 v2.5.6 on your favorite D850. The awesome thing is that Candy5 v2.5.6 will allow the D850 proud users to use Lollipop 5.1.1 on D850. Androidbiits.com recommends that D850 owners must save their personal files including contacts and songs before installing Candy5 v2.5.6 on D850, otherwise all your important files may be deleted from D850.
Below are the easy instructions for installing Candy5 v2.5.6. Androidbiits.com won’t take responsibility if D850 got damaged during the installation of Candy5 v2.5.6. D850 battery must be more than 92 percentage before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Candy5 v2.5.6 Custom ROM on AT&T LG G3 D850 [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download Candy5 v2.5.6 for your favorite D850.
2. Gapps must be downloaded for device.
3. It is the proper time to activate USB debugging.
4. It is the time to attach phone with desktop.
5. It is necessary to transfer Candy5 v2.5.6 to your favorite D850.
6. It is the time to power off your phone.
7. It is the time to remove the USB cable from your phone.
8. It is the time to put phone into Recovery Mode.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on phone.
10. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on phone.
11. It is the time to click “install zip from SD card” on device.
12. It is essential to choose Candy5 v2.5.6 on your favorite D850.
13. It is essential to install Candy5 v2.5.6 on your favorite D850.
14. It is the time to go to the main menu on device.
15. It is the time to click “reboot system now” on device.
16. It is the time to wait until device restarts.
After your D850 is restarted, you can test Candy5 v2.5.6. Isn’t it tremendous? If you are experiencing problem during the installation of Candy5 v2.5.6 on your favorite D850, then don’t hesitate to share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.