Are you using AT&T LG G3 D850? According to rogersb11, Android 5.1.1 Lollipop CyanideL RC-10.5 Custom ROM is released for AT&T LG G3 D850. Androidbiits.com has recently published the simple tutorial for updating VS985 to Lollipop 5.1 using ResurrectionRemix v5.4.1. The glorious news is that D850 users can now test CyanideL RC-10.5. I am going to publish an easy tutorial for updating AT&T LG G3 D850 to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop using CyanideL RC-10.5. No doubt, this is a glorious news for the proud owners of D850 who are not satisfied with KitKat and waiting to install Lollipop 5.1.1 on D850.
I am expecting that AT&T G3 D850 users will be able to install CyanideL RC-10.5 rapidly without having issue after reading the easy tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. CyanideL RC-10.5 needs rooted D850, so it is crucial to root D850 before installing CyanideL RC-10.5. If you have already rooted D850, then you don’t need to worry. You must install CWM recovery on D850 before installing CyanideL RC-10.5. Well, I forgot to write that D850 users can install CyanideL RC-10.5 after unlocking D850 bootloader.
Androidbiits.com recommends that AT&T G3 D850 owners must save their documents in a secure place before installing CyanideL RC-10.5, otherwise your documents may be deleted from D850. You may face some bugs on D850 after installing CyanideL RC-10.5. If you are unsatisfied with previous firmware, then you may install CyanideL RC-10.5 on D850. CyanideL RC-10.5 will let D850 users test Lollipop 5.1.1. CyanideL RC-10.5 may also bring may improvements on D850. I forgot to say that D850 users may face some bugs after installing CyanideL RC-10.5.
Below are the easy instructions for installing CyanideL RC-10.5. Androidbiits will not take responsibility if D850 got broken during the installation of CyanideL RC-10.5. D850 battery must be above 98 percentage before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 5.1.1 Lollipop CyanideL RC-10.5 ROM on AT&T LG G3 D850 [Simple Steps]
1. It is the time to download CyanideL RC-10.5 for phone.
2. Gapps must be downloaded for phone.
3. It is the proper time to activate USB debugging.
4. It is the time to attach D850 with desktop.
5. It is the time to send CyanideL RC-10.5 to phone.
6. It is the time to power off D850.
7. It is the time to unplug the USB cable from D850.
8. It is the time to put D850 into Recovery Mode.
9. It is the time to click “wipe data/factory reset” on D850.
10. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on D850.
11. It is the time to click “install zip from SD card” for installing CyanideL RC-10.5 on D850.
12. It is the time to select CyanideL RC-10.5 on D850.
13. It is the time to install CyanideL RC-10.5 on D850.
14. It is the time to go to the main menu on D850.
15. It is the time to tap “reboot system now” on D850.
16. It is the time to wait until phone reboots.
After your D850 is restarted, you can enjoy CyanideL RC-10.5. If you are having difficulty during the installation of CyanideL RC-10.5 on D850, then feel free to write about your difficulty in the comment section.