Are you using AT&T LG Optimus G E970? Androidbiits.com comes with a stunning news for LG Optimus G E970 owners. According to clementinox, Android 5.0 Lollipop LiquidSmooth version 4.0 Custom ROM has been released for AT&T LG Optimus G E970. Recently, I published the steps for installing Candy5 v-0.9.0 on HTC One X. Now the stunning news is that AT&T LG Optimus G E970 owners can enjoy Lollipop 5.0 LiquidSmooth. Androidbiits will publish the steps for updating LG Optimus G E970 to Android 5.0 Lollipop via LiquidSmooth v-4.0.
I am hoping that AT&T LG Optimus G E970 owners will be able to install LiquidSmooth on Optimus G E970 easily without having any difficulty after following the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. LiquidSmooth is available for AT&T LG Optimus G E970. Oh yes, I forgot to write that Optimus G E970 owners will have to root AT&T LG Optimus G E970 in order to install LiquidSmooth v4.0. Optimus G E970 needs CWM recovery installation before being updated to Lollipop 5.0 LiquidSmooth. Androidbiits.com recommends that LG Optimus G E970 owners must backup their important files in a safe place before updating their Optimus G E970. It is essential to install AT&T LG Optimus G E970 USB driver on your Windows or Mac computer before connecting Optimus G E970. It will allow your computer to recognize your Optimus G E970.
Below are the steps using which you can install LiquidSmooth on LG Optimus G E970. Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if Optimus G E970 got damaged while being updated to Android 5.0 Lollipop LiquidSmooth. E970 battery level must be above 74% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop LiquidSmooth Custom ROM on AT&T LG Optimus G E970 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download Lollipop 5.0 LiquidSmooth Custom ROM for AT&T LG Optimus G E970.
2. Now you have to download Gapps for LG Optimus G E970.
3. Go to the settings of LG Optimus G E970 and enable USB debugging.
4. Now you have to connect Optimus G E970 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. After connecting your LG Optimus G E970, you need to transfer Gapps and LiquidSmooth ZIP file to the SD card of Optimus G E970. Then, switch it off.
6. Remove the USB cable from your LG Optimus G E970 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from LG Optimus G E970 main menu.
8. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option on LG Optimus G E970.
9. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” on your Optimus G E970 and then you have to install Gapps and LiquidSmooth ZIP file from Optimus G E970 SD card.
10. Now you have to return to the main menu of your LG Optimus G E970 and choose “reboot system now” option.
Now you have to wait until your Optimus G E970 restarts. After it is rebooted, you can enjoy LiquidSmooth v-4.0 on E970. If you are having any issue while installing it on Optimus G E970, then you can share your issue with Androidbiits.com.