Are you a proud owner of AT&T Motorola Moto X XT1058? Androidbiits.com brings an amazing news for Moto X XT1058 users. According to tingljjdehua, CM12 is released for Moto X. Well, I have recently posted the steps for updating T-Mobile Motorola Moto X XT1053 to Lollipop 5.0.2 via CM 12. Now the amazing news is that AT&T Moto X XT1058 (Ghost) users can test CM 12. Today, I will post the simple steps for updating AT&T Motorola Moto X XT1058 to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop with the help of CM 12 ROM. Truly, This is an amazing news for Moto X XT1058 owners who are waiting for it.
I am hoping that AT&T Motorola Moto X XT1058 owners will be able to install CM 12 on XT1058 easily without facing any difficulty after reading the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. AT&T Moto X XT1058 users can now enjoy this ROM. Don’t forget that CM 12 requires rooted XT1058, so it is essential to root AT&T Motorola Moto X XT1058. It is also essential to install CWM recovery on AT&T Moto X XT1058. Androidbiits.com recommends that AT&T Moto X XT1058 users must save their important files securely before updating their XT1058, because there is a chance of losing all important files from XT1058. Another essential thing is XT1058 USB driver installation on your PC.
Below are the steps using which you can install CM 12 on AT&T Moto X XT1058. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if XT1058 got broken while being updated to Lollipop 5.0.2 via CM 12 ROM. XT1058 battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CyanogenMod 12 on AT&T Motorola Moto X XT1058 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CM 12 for AT&T Motorola Moto X XT1058 (Ghost).
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your Moto X XT1058.
3. Simply, go to the settings of AT&T Moto X XT1058 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach Moto X XT1058 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your AT&T Moto X XT1058, you must transfer Gapps and CM 12 ROM ZIP file to XT1053 memory card.
6. After transferring CM 12 ROM and Gapps, you have to switch off XT1058.
7. After switching off AT&T Moto X XT1058, you have to disconnect the USB cable from XT1058.
8. Now you have to put your X XT1058 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting X XT1058 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from XT1058 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on AT&T Moto X XT1058.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on Moto X XT1058 screen and then search for CM 12 ROM and Gapps ZIP file from XT1058 memory card.
12. Simply install CM 12 ROM and Gapps on XT1058.
13. After installing Gapps and CM 12 ROM, you must return to AT&T Moto X XT1058 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your XT1058 reboots.
After AT&T Moto X XT1058 is rebooted, you can test CM12 on XT1058. If you are having any issue while installing CM12 on XT1058, then you may share your issue with Androidbiits.com.