Are you using T-Mobile Motorola Moto X XT1053? Androidbiits.com brings a stunning news for Moto X XT1053 users. According to member tingljjdehua, Android 5.0.2 CM12 is released for Moto X. Previously, I have posted the tutorial for updating Moto X XT1060 to CM 12. Now the stunning news is that T-Mobile Moto X XT1053 users can test CM 12. Well, I will write the simple steps for updating T-Mobile Motorola Moto X XT1053 to Android 5.0.2 via CM 12 ROM. This is a stunning news for Moto X XT1053 owners who are waiting for it.
I am hoping that Moto X XT1053 owners will be able to install CM 12 on XT1053 easily without having any difficulty after reading the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. This ROM is also available for Moto X XT1053. As we know CM 12 requires rooted device, so it is essential to root T-Mobile Motorola Moto X XT1053. It is also essential to install CWM recovery on Moto X XT1053. Androidbiits.com recommends that Moto X XT1053 users must backup their personal files safely before updating their XT1053, because there is a chance of losing all personal files from XT1053. Another essential thing is XT1053 USB driver installation on your PC.
Below are the steps using which you can install CM 12 on T-Mobile Moto X XT1053. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if XT1053 got broken while being updated to Lollipop 5.0.2 via CM 12 ROM. XT1053 battery level must be above 75% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CyanogenMod 12 ROM on T-Mobile Motorola Moto X XT1053 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CM 12 ROM for T-Mobile Motorola Moto X XT1053.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your Moto X XT1053.
3. Simply, go to the settings of T-Mobile Moto X XT1053 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach Moto X XT1053 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your T-Mobile Moto X XT1053, you must transfer Gapps and CM 12 ROM ZIP file to memory card of XT1053.
6. After transferring CM 12 ROM and Gapps, you have to switch off XT1053.
7. After switching off XT1053, you have to disconnect the USB cable from Moto X XT1053.
8. Now you have to put your X XT1053 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting X XT1053 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from XT1053 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on T-Mobile Moto X XT1053.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on Moto X XT1053 screen and then search for CM 12 ROM and Gapps ZIP file from XT1053 memory card.
12. Simply install CM 12 ROM and Gapps on XT1053.
13. After installing Gapps and CM 12 ROM, you must return to T-Mobile Moto X XT1053 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your XT1053 reboots.
After T-Mobile Moto X XT1053 is rebooted, you can test CM12 on XT1053. If you are having any issue while installing CM12 on XT1053, then you may share your issue with Androidbiits.com.