Are you a proud owner of AT&T Samsung Galaxy S2 SGH-I777? Androidbiits.com comes with an amazing news for S2 SGH-I777 owners. According to rogersb11, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CyanideL Custom ROM has been released for AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II SGH-I777. Recently, I published the steps for installing LiquidSmooth on LG Optimus G E970. Now the amazing news is that S2 SGH-I777 owners can enjoy Lollipop 5.0.2 via CyanideL. Androidbiits will publish the steps for updating AT&T Samsung Galaxy S2 SGH-I777 to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop via CyanideL. This is really an amazing news for S II SGH-I777 owners who are waiting for Lollipop.
I am hoping that AT&T Samsung Galaxy S2 SGH-I777 owners will be able to install CyanideL on S2 SGH-I777 easily without having any difficulty after following the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. CyanideL is available for AT&T Samsung Galaxy S2 SGH-I777. Oh yes, I forgot to write that S2 SGH-I777 owners will have to root Samsung Galaxy S2 SGH-I777 in order to install CyanideL. S2 SGH-I777 needs CWM recovery installation before being updated to Lollipop 5.0.2 via CyanideL. Androidbiits.com recommends that S2 SGH-I777 owners must backup their important files in a safe place before updating their S2 SGH-I777. It is essential to install S II SGH-I777 USB driver on your Windows or Mac computer before connecting S2 SGH-I777. It will allow your computer to recognize your S2 SGH-I777.
Below are the steps using which you can install CyanideL on S2 SGH-I777. Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if SGH-I777 got damaged while being updated to Android 5.0.2 via CyanideL. SGH-I777 battery level must be above 81% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CyanideL Custom ROM on AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II SGH-I777 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download Lollipop 5.0.2 CyanideL Custom ROM for AT&T Samsung Galaxy S2 SGH-I777.
2. Now you have to download Gapps for S2 SGH-I777.
3. Go to the settings of S2 SGH-I777 and enable USB debugging.
4. Now you have to connect Samsung Galaxy S2 SGH-I777 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. After connecting your Samsung Galaxy S2 SGH-I777, you need to transfer Gapps and CyanideL ZIP file to the SD card of S2 SGH-I777. Then, switch it off.
6. Remove the USB cable from your Samsung Galaxy S2 SGH-I777 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from S2 SGH-I777 main menu.
8. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option on S2 SGH-I777.
9. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” on your Samsung Galaxy S2 SGH-I777 and then you have to install Gapps and CyanideL ZIP file from S2 SGH-I777 SD card.
10. Now you have to return to the main menu of your Samsung Galaxy S2 SGH-I777 and choose “reboot system now” option.
Now you have to wait until your S2 SGH-I777 restarts. After it is rebooted, you can enjoy Lollipop 5.0.2 via CyanideL on SGH-I777. If you are having any issue while installing it on S2 SGH-I777, then you can share your issue with Androidbiits.com.