Are you using AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-I747? Androidbiits.com comes with a stunning news for S3 SGH-I747 owners. According to LARMYV, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Unofficial Slim ROM has been released for AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-I747. Previously, I published the steps for installing AOSP on Sony Xperia ion. Now the stunning news is that S3 SGH-I747 owners can enjoy Lollipop 5.0.2 via Slim ROM. Androidbiits will publish the steps for updating AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-I747 to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Slim ROM. This is really a stunning news for S3 SGH-I747 owners who are waiting for Lollipop.
I am hoping that AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-I747 owners will be able to install Slim ROM on S3 SGH-I747 easily without experiencing any difficulty after following the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. Slim ROM is available for S3 SGH-I747. Oh yes, I forgot to write that SGH-I747 owners will have to root S3 SGH-I747 in order to install Slim ROM. S III needs CWM recovery installation before being updated to Lollipop 5.0.2 via Slim ROM. Androidbiits recommends that S3 SGH-I747 owners must backup their important files in a safe place before updating their SGH-I747 as there is a possibility of losing all files from S3 SGH-I747. It is essential to install S3 SGH-I747 USB driver on your Windows or Mac computer before connecting SGH-I747. It will allow your computer to recognize your S3 SGH-I747.
Below are the instructions using which you can install Slim ROM on S3 SGH-I747. Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if SGH-I747 got corrupted while being updated to Slim ROM. SGH-I747 battery level must be above 75% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Unofficial Slim ROM on AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-I747 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download Slim ROM for AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-I747.
2. Now you have to download Gapps for AT&T S3 SGH-I747.
3. Go to the settings of Samsung S3 SGH-I747 and enable USB debugging.
4. Now you have to connect AT&T S3 SGH-I747 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. After connecting your Samsung S3 SGH-I747, you need to transfer Gapps and Slim ROM ZIP file to the SD card of S3 SGH-I747. Then, switch it off.
6. Remove the USB cable from your AT&T S3 SGH-I747 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from AT&T S3 SGH-I747 main menu.
8. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option on AT&T S3 SGH-I747.
9. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” on your AT&T S3 SGH-I747 and then you have to install Gapps and AOSP ZIP file from S3 SGH-I747 SD card.
10. Now you have to return to the main menu of your AT&T S3 SGH-I747 and choose “reboot system now” option.
Now you have to wait until your S III SGH-I747 reboots. Dear friend, you can enjoy music until S III SGH-I747 reboots. After it is rebooted, you can test Lollipop 5.0.2 via Slim ROM on SGH-I747. If you are having any issue while installing Slim ROM on SGH-I747, then you can share your issue with Androidbiits.com.