Androidbiits.com brings a stunning news for AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337 users. According to AntaresOne, CM12.1 [jflteatt] unofficial Custom ROM is now available for AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337. In my previous article, I have posted the instructions for updating Moto E XT1021 to Lollipop 5.1 using CyanogenMod 12.1 [condor]. Now the stunning news is that SGH-I337 users can test Android 5.1.0 via CM12.1 [jflteatt]. Soon, I will discuss about the steps for updating S4 SGH-I337 to Android 5.1 Lollipop using CM12.1 [jflteatt]. This is really a stunning news for SGH-I337 owners who are waiting to test Lollipop 5.1 on their SGH-I337. CM12.1 [jflteatt] may bring several improvements on SGH-I337.
I am hoping that AT&T S4 SGH-I337 users will be able to install Android 5.1 via CM12.1 [jflteatt] easily without facing any issue after following the steps written in Androidbiits.com. CM12.1 [jflteatt] requires rooted AT&T S4, so it is essential to root SGH-I337 before installing CM12.1 [jflteatt]. Oh yes, the crucial thing is CWM recovery installation on SGH-I337. You can perform all these works after unlocking SGH-I337 bootloader. Don’t forget that you may experience several bugs on your SGH-I337 after installing CM12.1 [jflteatt]. Androidbiits.com recommends that SGH-I337 users must take a backup of their data including videos before installing Android 5.1 via CM12.1 [jflteatt], as there is a chance of data loss from their SGH-I337. If you are waiting for Lollipop 5.1, then you must use CM12.1 [jflteatt] on your SGH-I337. The important thing is that CM12.1 [jflteatt] will let you enjoy Lollipop 5.1 on SGH-I337.
Below are the step-by-step method using which you can install CM12.1 [jflteatt]. Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if SGH-I337 got damaged during the installation of CM12.1 [jflteatt]. SGH-I337 battery level must be more than 98% before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 5.1 Lollipop Unofficial CyanogenMod 12.1 [jflteatt] ROM on AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337 [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download CyanogenMod 12.1 [jflteatt] for your phone.
2. Gapps must be downloaded for SGH-I337.
3. It is the proper time to activate USB debugging.
4. It is the perfect time to attach phone with desktop.
5. It is the time to transfer CM12.1 [jflteatt] and Gapps to the SD card of phone.
6. It is the time to switch off SGH-I337.
7. It is the time to remove the USB cable from SGH-I337.
8. It is very crucial to put your SGH-I337 into Recovery Mode.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on SGH-I337.
10. It is the time to click “wipe cache partition” on SGH-I337.
11. It is the proper time to choose “install zip from SD card” for installing CyanogenMod 12.1 [jflteatt] on your SGH-I337.
12. It is the time to choose CyanogenMod 12.1 [jflteatt] on SGH-I337.
13. It is the time to install CyanogenMod 12.1 [jflteatt] on phone.
14. It is the time to go to the main menu on SGH-I337.
15. It is the time to click “reboot system now” on SGH-I337.
16. It is the time to wait until your phone restarts.
After your AT&T S4 SGH-I337 is rebooted, you can test CM12.1 [jflteatt]. If you are facing difficulty while installing CM12.1 [jflteatt] on SGH-I337, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.