Are you using Boost Mobile Motorola Moto G XT1031? Androidbiits.com brings a glorious news for Moto G XT1031 users. According to developer bharat_goku, CM12 Custom ROM is released for Moto G. Previously, I have posted the steps for updating Moto G XT1028 to Lollipop 5.0.2 using CM12 ROM. Now the glorious news is that Moto G XT1031 users can test CM 12 ROM. Today, I will discuss regarding the method for updating Boost Mobile Motorola Moto G XT1031 to Lollipop 5.0.2 with CM 12. Yes, this is really a glorious news for Moto G XT1031 owners who love to test Custom ROM.
I am hoping that Boost Mobile Motorola Moto G XT1031 owners will be able to install CM 12 on XT1031 easily without experiencing any difficulty after reading the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear XT1031 user, CM 12 requires rooted XT1031, so it is essential to root Boost Mobile Motorola Moto G XT1031. It is also necessary to install CWM recovery on XT1031. You can do it after unlocking XT1031 bootloader. Dear XT1031 user, you may face many bugs after installing CM12 on Boost Mobile Moto G XT1031. Androidbiits.com recommends that Boost Mobile Moto G XT1031 users must save their data safely before updating their XT1031, as there is a chance of losing all data from XT1031. Another essential thing is XT1031 USB driver installation on your PC.
Below are the steps using which you can install CM 12 on Boost Mobile Moto G XT1031. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if XT1031 got broken during this process. XT1031 battery level must be above 94% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CM12 Custom ROM on Boost Mobile Motorola Moto G XT1031 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CM 12 ROM for Boost Mobile Moto G XT1031.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your Boost Mobile Moto G XT1031.
3. Simply, go to the settings of Moto G XT1031 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach Moto G XT1031 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your Boost Mobile Moto G XT1031, you must transfer Gapps and CM 12 ZIP file to XT1031 memory card.
6. After transferring CM 12 and Gapps, you have to switch off XT1031.
7. After switching off Boost Mobile Moto G XT1031, you have to disconnect the USB cable from XT1031.
8. Now you have to put your G XT1031 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting G XT1031 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from XT1031 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on XT1031.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on Boost Mobile Moto G XT1031 screen and then search for CM 12 and Gapps ZIP file from XT1031 memory card.
12. Simply install CM 12 and Gapps on XT1031.
13. After installing Gapps and CM 12, you must go to XT1031 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your XT1031 reboots.
After Boost Mobile Moto G XT1031 is rebooted, you can test CM12 on XT1031. If you are having any issue while installing CM12 on XT1031, then you may share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.