Boost Mobile Samsung Galaxy S3 SPH-L710R users will be very happy after reading this article. According to mtb3000gt, Android 5.1.1 Lollipop LiquidSmooth v4.1 custom ROM is released for Boost Mobile Samsung Galaxy S3 SPH-L710R. Previously, Androidbiits.com has published the tutorial for updating S3 SPH-L710 to Lollipop 5.1.1 using SlimLP Alpha Build 0.91. The glorious news is that SPH-L710R owners can now install LiquidSmooth v4.1. Androidbiits.com is going to publish an easy tutorial for updating Boost Mobile Samsung Galaxy S3 SPH-L710R to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop using LiquidSmooth v4.1. No doubt, this is a glorious news for the proud owners of S3 SPH-L710R who are eagerly waiting to test Lollipop 5.1.1 on S3 SPH-L710R. LiquidSmooth v4.1 will allow you to use your SPH-L710R in a better way.
I am expecting that S3 SPH-L710R users will be able to install LiquidSmooth v4.1 safely without having issue after reading the easy tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. LiquidSmooth v4.1 requires rooted SPH-L710R, so it is crucial to root SPH-L710R before installing LiquidSmooth v4.1. If you haven’t rooted SPH-L710R, then you must do it as soon as possible. Well, You must install CWM recovery on Boost Mobile SPH-L710R before installing LiquidSmooth v4.1. I forgot to say that the proud users of SPH-L710R can install LiquidSmooth v4.1 effortlessly after unlocking the bootloader.
If you aren’t happy with previous firmware, then you may install LiquidSmooth v4.1 on SPH-L710R. LiquidSmooth v4.1 will allow the proud users to use Lollipop 5.1.1 on SPH-L710R. Androidbiits.com recommends that S3 SPH-L710R owners must take a backup of their data including pictures and videos before installing LiquidSmooth v4.1, otherwise all their data including pictures and videos will be deleted from their SPH-L710R.
Below are the easy instructions for installing LiquidSmooth v4.1. Androidbiits.com will not take responsibility if SPH-L710R got broken during the installation of LiquidSmooth v4.1. SPH-L710R battery must be above 98 percentage before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 5.1.1 Lollipop LiquidSmooth v4.1 on Boost Mobile Samsung Galaxy S3 SPH-L710R [Simple Steps]
1. It is necessary to download LiquidSmooth v4.1 for SPH-L710R.
2. Gapps must be downloaded for phone.
3. It is the proper time to activate USB debugging.
4. It is the time to attach phone with desktop.
5. It is necessary to send LiquidSmooth v4.1 to SPH-L710R.
6. It is the time to power off your phone.
7. It is the time to remove the USB cable from your phone.
8. It is the time to put phone into Recovery Mode.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on phone.
10. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on phone.
11. It is necessary to click “install zip from SD card” on phone.
12. It is necessary to choose LiquidSmooth v4.1 on SPH-L710R.
13. It is necessary to install LiquidSmooth v4.1 on SPH-L710R.
14. It is the time to go to the main menu on phone.
15. It is necessary to tap “reboot system now” on phone.
16. It is the time to wait until phone reboots.
After your S3 SPH-L710R is restarted, you can enjoy LiquidSmooth v4.1. Oh yes, If you are facing difficulty during the installation of LiquidSmooth v4.1 on Boost Mobile SPH-L710R, then don’t hesitate to write about your difficulty in the comment section.