Are you using Boost Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900PZWABST? Androidbiits.com brings a stunning news for Boost Mobile S5 users. According to miked63017, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CM12 [Un-Adulterated] Custom ROM is available for Boost Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5. Recently, I have published the tutorial for updating T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900T to Lollipop 5.0 using ViSiON-X S5 INTL. Now the stunning news is that Boost Mobile S5 users can test CM12 [Un-Adulterated]. Today, I will discuss about the steps for updating Boost Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900PZWABST to Lollipop 5.0.2 using CM12 [Un-Adulterated]. This is a stunning news for S5 SM-G900PZWABST owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that Boost Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900PZWABST owners will be able to install CM12 [Un-Adulterated] easily without facing any difficulty after following the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Boost Mobile S5 user, CM12 [Un-Adulterated] needs rooted S5 SM-G900PZWABST, so it is necessary to root Boost Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900PZWABST. Dear friend, the essential thing is CWM recovery installation on Boost Mobile S5. Well, you can do all these tasks after unlocking S5 SM-G900PZWABST bootloader. Dear, you may face some bugs on Boost Mobile S5 after installing CM12 [Un-Adulterated]. Androidbiits.com recommends that S5 SM-G900PZWABST users must save their files before installing CM12 [Un-Adulterated], as there is a chance of losing all files from Boost Mobile S5. The crucial thing is S5 SM-G900PZWABST USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install CM12 [Un-Adulterated]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Boost Mobile S5 got corrupted during the installation of CM12 [Un-Adulterated]. Boost Mobile S5 battery level must be above 92% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CM12 [Un-Adulterated] Custom ROM on Boost Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CM12 [Un-Adulterated] for Boost Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your Boost Mobile S5.
3. Simply, go to the settings of Boost Mobile S5 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach Boost Mobile S5 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your Boost Mobile S5, you must transfer CM12 [Un-Adulterated] and Gapps ZIP file to SM-G900PZWABST memory card.
6. After transferring CM12 [Un-Adulterated] and Gapps, you have to switch off SM-G900PZWABST.
7. After switching off Boost Mobile S5, simply disconnect the USB cable.
8. Now you have to put your Boost Mobile S5 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting Boost Mobile S5 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from SM-G900PZWABST main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on SM-G900PZWABST.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on Boost Mobile S5 screen and then search for CM12 [Un-Adulterated] and Gapps ZIP file from SM-G900PZWABST memory card.
12. Simply install CM12 [Un-Adulterated] and Gapps on SM-G900PZWABST.
13. After installing Gapps and CM12 [Un-Adulterated], you must go to Boost Mobile S5 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your Boost Mobile S5 reboots.
After Boost Mobile S5 is rebooted, you can test CM12 [Un-Adulterated]. Dear friend, if you are having any issue while installing CM12 [Un-Adulterated], then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.