Are you a user of Cricket Wireless Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-R530C? Androidbiits.com brings an exciting news for S3 SCH-R530C users. According to fenixus, Android 5.0 Lollipop LiquidSmooth [d2cri] Custom ROM is available for Cricket Wireless Samsung Galaxy S III SCH-R530C. Previously, I have discussed about the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G SGH-T699 to Lollipop 5.0.2 with the help of VALIDUS v7.0. Now the exciting news is that S3 SCH-R530C users can test LiquidSmooth [d2cri]. Today, I will discuss about the step-by-step instructions for updating Cricket Wireless Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-R530C to Android 5.0 Lollipop using LiquidSmooth [d2cri]. This is really an exciting news for S3 SCH-R530C users who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that Cricket Wireless Samsung Galaxy S III SCH-R530C owners will be able to install LiquidSmooth [d2cri] easily without having any difficulty after following the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear S3 SCH-R530C user, LiquidSmooth [d2cri] needs rooted SCH-R530C, so it is necessary to root Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-R530C. Well, the important thing is CWM recovery installation on S3 SCH-R530C before installing LiquidSmooth [d2cri]. You can do all these steps after unlocking S3 SCH-R530C bootloader. You may face some bugs on S3 SCH-R530C after installing LiquidSmooth [d2cri]. Androidbiits.com recommends that Cricket Wireless S3 SCH-R530C users must save their data before installing LiquidSmooth [d2cri], as there is a chance of losing all files from SCH-R530C. The important thing is S3 SCH-R530C USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install LiquidSmooth [d2cri]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if S3 SCH-R530C got corrupted during this process. SCH-R530C battery percentage must be above 92% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop LiquidSmooth [d2cri] Custom ROM on Cricket Wireless Samsung Galaxy S III SCH-R530C [Tutorial]
1. It is necessary to download LiquidSmooth [d2cri] for your SCH-R530C.
2. Now, it is the perfect time to download Gapps for your SCH-R530C.
3. It is the perfect time to go to the settings of SCH-R530C and then you have to choose USB debugging.
4. Now, you have to attach SCH-R530C with your computer with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully attached your S3 SCH-R530C, it is necessary to transfer LiquidSmooth [d2cri] and Gapps ZIP file to SCH-R530C memory card.
6. Now, it is the perfect time to power off your SCH-R530C.
7. After switching off SCH-R530C, it is necessary to remove the USB cable.
8. Now, it is the perfect time to put your SCH-R530C into Recovery Mode.
9. Now, it is the time to choose “wipe data/factory reset” on screen.
10. Now, it is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on screen.
11. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” option on S3 SCH-R530C screen and then it is necessary to choose LiquidSmooth [d2cri] and Gapps ZIP file from SCH-R530C SD card.
12. Now, it is the time to install LiquidSmooth [d2cri] and Gapps.
13. Now, it is the time to go to the main menu of your phone.
14. Now you have to choose “reboot system now” on screen.
15. It is the time to wait until your phone reboots.
After your S3 SCH-R530C is restarted, you can test LiquidSmooth [d2cri]. Dear friend, if you are experiencing any issue while installing LiquidSmooth [d2cri] on your SCH-R530C, then you must share your problem with Androidbiits.com.