Androidbiits.com comes with an awesome news for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 owners. Now you can convert your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 into Samsung Galaxy Note 4 with the help of a Custom ROM. The name of this ROM is Ditto Note 4 (DN4). Previously, I published the steps for installing CM12 Beta Unofficial on Sprint LG G3 LS990. Now the exciting news is that Note 2 GT-N7100 owners can enjoy all features of Note 4 on their device via Ditto Note 4. Androidbiits.com is going to write the tutorial to convert Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 into Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Ditto Note 4. It is really an awesome news for Note 2 GT-N7100 owners who are planning to buy Note 4.
I am hoping that Note 2 GT-N7100 owners will be able to convert Note 2 into Samsung Galaxy Note 4 easily without having any problem after following the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. Ditto Note 4 is available only for Note 2 GT-N7100. Oh yes, I forgot to write that GT-N7100 owners will have to root Note 2 GT-N7100 in order to install Ditto Note 4. Note 2 GT-N7100 needs CWM recovery installation before being converted to Note 4 via Ditto Note 4. Androidbiits.com recommends that Note 2 GT-N7100 owners must save their data in a safe place before updating their GT-N7100, as there is a chance of losing all data from GT-N7100. Well, you must install Note 2 GT-N7100 USB driver on your PC for before connecting GT-N7100 with it. Otherwise, GT-N7100 will not be recognized by your computer.
Below are the steps using which you can install Ditto Note 4 on Note II. Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if GT-N7100 got damaged while being converted to Note 4 via Ditto Note 4. GT-N7100 battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Update Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat Ditto Note 4 Custom ROM
1. First, you have to download Ditto Note 4 for Note 2 GT-N7100.
2. Go to the settings of your Samsung Note 2 GT-N7100 and enable USB debugging.
3. Now you have to connect your Samsung Note 2 GT-N7100 with your PC via USB cable.
4. After connecting your Note II GT-N7100, you need to transfer Ditto Note 4 ZIP file to the Note II GT-N7100 SD card. Then, switch off your GT-N7100.
5. Remove the USB cable from your Samsung Note 2 GT-N7100 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
6. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from your Samsung Note 2 GT-N7100 main menu.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option on Samsung Note 2 GT-N7100.
8. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” on Samsung Note 2 GT-N7100 GT-N7100 and then search for Ditto Note 4 ZIP file from the SD card of GT-N7100. Then, install them.
9. Now you have to return to the main menu of your Note 2 GT-N7100 and choose “reboot system now” option.
Now you have to wait until your Note II restarts. You can drink Juice until your GT-N7100 reboots. Once it is rebooted, you can enjoy all features of Note 4 on Note 2 via Ditto Note 4. If you are having any issue while installing Ditto Note 4, then you can share your issue with Androidbiits.com.