Are you a user of Sprint LG G3 LS990? Androidbiits.com brings an exciting news for Sprint LG G3 LS990 owners. Android 5.0 Lollipop CyanogenMod 12 Beta Unofficial Custom ROM is now available for Sprint LG G3 LS990. Previously, I published the steps for installing Euphoria-OS v1.0 on LG G3 D851. Now the exciting news is that Sprint LG G3 LS990 owners can also enjoy Lollipop via CyanogenMod 12 Beta Unofficial. Androidbiits.com is going to write the tutorial for updating Sprint LG G3 LS990 to Android 5.0 Lollipop CyanogenMod 12 Beta Unofficial. It is really an exciting news for LG G3 LS990 owners who are waiting for it.
I am hoping that Sprint LG G3 LS990 owners will be able to install CyanogenMod 12 Beta Unofficial on LG G3 LS990 easily without having any problem after following the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. CM12 Beta Unofficial is available only for Sprint LG G3 LS990. Oh yes, I forgot to write that LS990 owners will have to root LG G3 LS990 in order to install CM12 Beta Unofficial. Sprint LG G3 LS990 needs CWM recovery installation before being updated to CM12 Beta Unofficial. Androidbiits.com recommends that Sprint LG G3 LS990 owners must save their data in a safe place before updating their LS990, as there is a chance of losing all data from LS990. Well, you must install LG G3 LS990 USB driver on your PC for before connecting LS990 with it. Otherwise, LS990 will not be recognized by your computer.
Below are the steps using which you can install Lollipop via CM12 Beta Unofficial on Sprint LG G3 LS990. Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if LS990 got damaged while being updated to Android 5.0 via CM12 Beta Unofficial. LS990 battery level must be above 72% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop CyanogenMod 12 Beta Unofficial Custom ROM on Sprint LG G3 LS990 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CyanogenMod 12 Beta Unofficial for LG G3 LS990.
2. Now you have to download Gapps for Sprint LG G3 LS990.
3. Go to the settings of your LG G3 LS990 and enable USB debugging.
4. Now you have to connect your Sprint LG G3 LS990 with your PC via USB cable.
5. After connecting your LG G3 LS990, you need to transfer Gapps and CyanogenMod 12 Beta Unofficial ZIP file to the SD card of LS990. Then, switch it off.
6. Remove the USB cable from your Sprint LG G3 LS990 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from LG G3 LS990 main menu.
8. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option on Sprint LG G3 LS990.
9. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” on your Sprint LG G3 LS990 and then search for Gapps and CyanogenMod 12 Beta Unofficial ZIP file from the SD card of LS990. Then, install them.
10. Now you have to return to the main menu of your LG G3 LS990 and choose “reboot system now” option.
Now you have to wait until your Sprint LG G3 LS990 restarts. You can eat some grapes until your LS990 restarts. Once it is rebooted, you can enjoy Lollipop on your LS990. If you are having any issue while installing CyanogenMod 12 Beta Unofficial on LS990, then you can share your issue with Androidbiits.com.