Are you a user of S4 Active SHV-E470S? Well, Androidbiits.com brings a pretty good news for the users of S4 Active SHV-E470S. Android 4.4.2 KitKat KSUBNK2 E470SKSUBNK2 has been released for Samsung Galaxy S4 Active SHV-E470S. Now the question is how to install E470SKSUBNK2? Dear reader, I am here to help you in updating your S4 Active SHV-E470S to Android 4.4.2 KSUBNK2. Previously, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915G to Android 4.4.4 N915GXXU1ANK4. Now I am going to write the steps to update Samsung Galaxy S4 Active SHV-E470S to Android 4.4.2 KSUBNK2 E470SKSUBNK2. If you are an owner of S4 Active SHV-E470S, then you can use this instruction to install E470SKSUBNK2 on your phone.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat KSUBNK2 E470SKSUBNK2 on Samsung Galaxy S4 Active SHV-E470S effortlessly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. E470SKSUBNK2 will bring some improvements on your S4 Active SHV-E470S. Dear visitor, soon you will be able to root S4 Active SHV-E470S on Android 4.4.2 KSUBNK2. You should note that E470SKSUBNK2 is available only for S4 Active SHV-E470S users. Well, You must backup all your personal data in a secure place before upgrading your S4 Active SHV-E470S to Android 4.4.2 KSUBNK2 [E470SKSUBNK2]. If you are not a user of S4 Active SHV-E470S, then you should not download E470SKSUBNK2. It is expected that Android 4.4.2 KSUBNK2 will be available in other countries after a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KSUBNK2 [E470SKSUBNK2]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if the SHV-E470S got damaged while being updated to E470SKSUBNK2. SHV-E470S battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat KSUBNK2 E470SKSUBNK2 on Samsung Galaxy S4 Active SHV-E470S
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat KSUBNK2 E470SKSUBNK2 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install E470SKSUBNK2.
3. Now you have to put Samsung SHV-E470S into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Samsung S4 Active SHV-E470S quickly.
- Press the Samsung S4 Active SHV-E470S volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Samsung S4 Active SHV-E470S Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Samsung S4 Active SHV-E470S volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect the Samsung S4 Active SHV-E470S with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Samsung S4 Active SHV-E470S with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat KSUBNK2 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KSUBNK2, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until the SHV-E470S is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy E470SKSUBNK2. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 KSUBNK2. If you are having any problem while installing E470SKSUBNK2, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section.