Androidbiits.com brings a tremendous news for all Core 2 SM-G355H users. Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANJ3 G355HXXU0ANJ3 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H. Proud users of Core 2 SM-G355H may be wondering how to install G355HXXU0ANJ3. Dear Core 2 user, I am here to post the tutorial for updating Core 2 SM-G355H to Android 4.4.2 G355HXXU0ANJ3. Recently, I have posted the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Xcover2 GT-S7710 to Android 4.1.2 S7710XXANI3. Now I am going to post the step by step guide to update Core 2 SM-G355H to Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANJ3 G355HXXU0ANJ3. All Core 2 SM-G355H users may refer this guide to install G355HXXU0ANJ3 on their phone.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANJ3 G355HXXU0ANJ3 on your Samsung Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H tremendously without facing any problem after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G355HXXU0ANJ3 will bring many improvements on your Samsung Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H Core 2 SM-G355H. Oh Yes, Another tremendous news is that soon the users will be able to root their Samsung Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H to Android 4.4.2 G355HXXU0ANJ3. You should note that G355HXXU0ANJ3 is available only for the Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H owners who are living in Russia. SM-G355H users must backup their personal files in a safe place before installing Android 4.4.2 G355HXXU0ANJ3. If you are not from Russia, then you should not download G355HXXU0ANJ3.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANJ3 G355HXXU0ANJ3. Androidbiits will not be responsible if Core 2 SM-G355H users broke their Core 2 while updating it to G355HXXU0ANJ3. SM-G355H battery level must be above 92% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANJ3 G355HXXU0ANJ3 on Samsung Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat G355HXXU0ANJ3 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G355HXXU0ANJ3.
3. Now you have to put Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H into download mode with the help of below mentioned steps:
- Power off your Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H carefully.
- Push your Samsung Core 2 SM-G355H volume down key and home key simultaneously.
- Push your Samsung Core 2 SM-G355H Power key at the same time while pushing its Home button and volume down button.
- Push your Samsung Core 2 SM-G355H volume up key after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Start Odin on your PC and attach your Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can view a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after attaching your Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat G355HXXU0ANJ3 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 G355HXXU0ANJ3, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to push the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Yes, G355HXXU0ANJ3 has been installed on SM-G355H. Well, The Core 2 SM-G355H may take some time to get restarted. Then, you can enjoy G355HXXU0ANJ3. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 G355HXXU0ANJ3. If you are facing any difficulty while installing Android 4.4.2 G355HXXU0ANJ3, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.