If you are not satisfied with the old firmware of your Ace 4 LTE SM-G357FZ, then Androidbiits.com brings a happy news for you. G357FZXXU1ANJ3 Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANJ3 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 SM-G357FZ. New users may face difficulty in installing G357FZXXU1ANJ3. Don’t worry my dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Ace 4 SM-G357FZ to Android 4.4.4 G357FZXXU1ANJ3. Recently, I have posted the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300I to Android 4.4.4 I9300IUBUBNJ1. Now I am going to write the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 LTE SM-G357FZ to Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANJ3 G357FZXXU1ANJ3. If you are a new SM-G357FZ owner, then you can install G357FZXXU1ANJ3 on your phone using this tutorial.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.4 KitKat XXU1ANJ3 G357FZXXU1ANJ3 on your Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 LTE SM-G357FZ happily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G357FZXXU1ANJ3 will bring many improvements on Ace 4 SM-G357FZ. Good thing is that soon people will be able to root their Ace 4 SM-G357FZ on Android 4.4.4 KitKat G357FZXXU1ANJ3. You should note that G357FZXXU1ANJ3 is available only for Ace 4 SM-G357FZ owners who are staying in Greece. You must save your essential data in a secure place before updating your Ace 4 SM-G357FZ. If you are not staying in Greece, then you should not download G357FZXXU1ANJ3.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANJ3 [G357FZXXU1ANJ3]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if people damage their SM-G357FZ while updating it to G357FZXXU1ANJ3. SM-G357FZ battery level must be above 84% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANJ3 G357FZXXU1ANJ3 on Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 SM-G357FZ
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.4 KitKat G357FZXXU1ANJ3 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G357FZXXU1ANJ3.
3. Now you need to put your Ace 4 SM-G357FZ into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Galaxy Ace 4 SM-G357FZ quickly.
- Press the Galaxy SM-G357FZ volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Galaxy SM-G357FZ Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Galaxy Ace 4 SM-G357FZ volume up button after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your computer and connect the Galaxy Ace 4 SM-G357FZ with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Galaxy Ace 4 SM-G357FZ with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 KitKat G357FZXXU1ANJ3 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 G357FZXXU1ANJ3, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Yes, G357FZXXU1ANJ3 has been installed on SM-G357FZ. Now you need to wait until the Galaxy Ace 4 SM-G357FZ is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G357FZXXU1ANJ3. In this way you can install Android 4.4.4 G357FZXXU1ANJ3. If you are facing any difficulty while installing G357FZXXU1ANJ3, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.