Have you managed to buy Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750F? Androidbiits.com brings a piece of good news for Mega 2 SM-G750F owners. Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANJ1 G750FXXU1ANJ1 has been released for Mega 2 SM-G750F. Big question is how to install G750FXXU1ANJ1? Dear reader, I am here to help you in updating Mega 2 SM-G750F to Android 4.4.4 G750FXXU1ANJ1. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Sprint Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 SPH-L600 to Android 4.4.2 L600VPUBNJ1. Today, I am going to publish the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750F to Android 4.4.4 G750FXXU1ANJ1. If you are an owner of Mega 2 SM-G750F, then you can install G750FXXU1ANJ1.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANJ1 [G750FXXU1ANJ1] on Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750F quickly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G750FXXU1ANJ1 will bring some improvements on Mega 2 SM-G750F. Well, the goods news is that soon you will be able to root Mega 2 SM-G750F on Android 4.4.4 KitKat G750FXXU1ANJ1. You should note that G750FXXU1ANJ1 is available only for Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750F owners who are living in Malaysia. This is really a great news for the Mega 2 SM-G750F users. Well, You must save your files in a secure place before updating your Mega 2 SM-G750F to Android 4.4.4 G750FXXU1ANJ1. If you are not living in Malaysia, then you should not download G750FXXU1ANJ1. It is expected that Android 4.4.4 G750FXXU1ANJ1 will be available in other countries after a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANJ1 [G750FXXU1ANJ1]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if the SM-G750F got corrupted while being updated to G750FXXU1ANJ1. SM-G750F battery level must be above 74% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANJ1 G750FXXU1ANJ1 on Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750F
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.4 KitKat G750FXXU1ANJ1 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G750FXXU1ANJ1.
3. Now you have to put the Mega 2 SM-G750F into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Mega 2 SM-G750F quickly.
- Press the Mega 2 SM-G750F volume down key and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Mega 2 SM-G750F Power key at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Mega 2 SM-G750F volume up key after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect the Mega 2 SM-G750F with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Mega 2 SM-G750F with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 KitKat G750FXXU1ANJ1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 G750FXXU1ANJ1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until the Mega 2 SM-G750F is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G750FXXU1ANJ1. In this way you can install Android 4.4.4 G750FXXU1ANJ1. If you are facing any problem while installing G750FXXU1ANJ1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section.