Are you using Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850FQ? Today, Androidbiits is going to share an excellent news with the people who are using Alpha SM-G850FQ. Yes, Android 4.4.4 KitKat JVU2BNK3 G850FQJVU2BNK3 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850FQ. You may be wondering how to install G850FQJVU2BNK3? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Alpha SM-G850FQ to Android 4.4.4 JVU2BNK3 G850FQJVU2BNK3. Previously, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A300M to Android 4.4.4 A300MUBU1ANK2. Now I will post the step-by-step tutorial to upgrade Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850FQ to Android 4.4.4 JVU2BNK3 G850FQJVU2BNK3. This is really a great news for Galaxy Alpha SM-G850FQ users.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.4 KitKat JVU2BNK3 G850FQJVU2BNK3 on Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850FQ easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G850FQJVU2BNK3 may bring some improvements on Galaxy Alpha SM-G850FQ. Oh yes, I forgot to mention that soon you will be able to root Alpha SM-G850FQ on Android 4.4.4 KitKat JVU2BNK3. You should note that G850FQJVU2BNK3 is available only for the users of Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850FQ. If you are not a user of Alpha SM-G850FQ, then you should not download G850FQJVU2BNK3. You have to backup your personal documents in a secure place before updating your Galaxy Alpha SM-G850FQ. It is expected that Android 4.4.4 JVU2BNK3 G850FQJVU2BNK3 will be available in other countries within a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.4 JVU2BNK3 [G850FQJVU2BNK3]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if SM-G850FQ got damaged while being updated to G850FQJVU2BNK3. SM-G850FQ battery level must be above 72% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat JVU2BNK3 G850FQJVU2BNK3 on Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850FQ
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.4 KitKat JVU2BNK3 G850FQJVU2BNK3 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G850FQJVU2BNK3G850FQJVU2BNK3.
3. Now you have to put Samsung Alpha SM-G850FQ into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Galaxy Alpha SM-G850FQ easily.
- Press Alpha SM-G850FQ volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Alpha SM-G850FQ Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press Alpha SM-G850FQ volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect Samsung Alpha SM-G850FQ with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting Samsung Alpha SM-G850FQ with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 KitKat JVU2BNK3 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 KitKat JVU2BNK3, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until SM-G850FQ is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G850FQJVU2BNK3. In this way you can install Android 4.4.4 JVU2BNK3. If you are facing any difficulty while installing G850FQJVU2BNK3, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section.