Androidbiits.com brings a tremendous news for Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900H owners. Android 5.0 Lollipop XXU1BOB8 G900HXXU1BOB8 is released for Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900H. You may be wondering how to install G900HXXU1BOB8? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your S5 SM-G900H to Android 5.0 Lollipop XXU1BOB8 [G900HXXU1BOB8]. Previously, I have posted the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 to Android 5.0.1 [I9505XXUHOB7]. Now, I will write the step-by-step tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900H to Android 5.0 Lollipop XXU1BOB8 [G900HXXU1BOB8]. This is really a tremendous news for S5 SM-G900H users who are bored with the old firmware and waiting to test Lollipop on their SM-G900H.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 5.0 Lollipop XXU1BOB8 [G900HXXU1BOB8] easily without facing any difficulty after following the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G900HXXU1BOB8 may bring some improvements on S5 SM-G900H. I am hoping that soon the proud owners will be able to root S5 SM-G900H on Android 5.0 Lollipop XXU1BOB8 [G900HXXU1BOB8]. Dear friend, you must note that G900HXXU1BOB8 is available only for S5 SM-G900H users. If you are experiencing any bug on S5 SM-G900H, then you must install Android 5.0 XXU1BOB8 [G900HXXU1BOB8]. If you are not a user of SM-G900H, then you should not download it.
Androidbiits.com recommends that S5 SM-G900H users must take a backup of their documents including contacts and messages before updating their S5 SM-G900H to Android 5.0 XXU1BOB8 [G900HXXU1BOB8] as there is a chance of losing all contacts and messages from your S5 SM-G900H. I am hoping that Android 5.0 [G900HXXU1BOB8] will be available for download in other countries after some days. Dear S5 SM-G900H user, Android 5.0 XXU1BOB8 [G900HXXU1BOB8] does not need rooted SM-G900H, so it is not required to root your SM-G900H before installing G900HXXU1BOB8. Oh yes, the main thing is the installation of SM-G900H USB driver on your personal desktop before following the steps.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 5.0 XXU1BOB8 [G900HXXU1BOB8]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if SM-G900H got broken while being updated to G900HXXU1BOB8. SM-G900H battery level must be above 88% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop XXU1BOB8 G900HXXU1BOB8 on Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900H [Tutorial]
1. First, you will have to download Android 5.0 XXU1BOB8 [G900HXXU1BOB8] on your favorite computer.
2. Now, it is the time to download Odin.
3. Now, it is the time to put your device into download mode.
4. Start Odin on your desktop.
5. Now, you will need to use your hands to attach SM-G900H with computer.
6. After attaching SM-G900H, you can clearly view a message in Odin.
7. Now, you will have to extract Android 5.0 XXU1BOB8 [G900HXXU1BOB8] on your favorite desktop.
8. Now, you will have to click “AP” in Odin and then it is necessary to choose “.tar.md5″ file.
9. You will have to choose “Auto-reboot” option.
10. You will have to press the “Start” button.
11. It is the time to wait until SM-G900H is rebooted.
Once S5 SM-G900H is rebooted, you can enjoy Android 5.0 [G900HXXU1BOB8]. Dear friend, If you are facing any difficulty while installing G900HXXU1BOB8, then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.